Valuehandlers is a supply chain management company, a Freight forwarding expert, specializes in the provision of total logistic Services which Include specifically: Air Cargo, Sea or Ocean shipping, Express Parcel, Import Documentation, Customs Clearing, Consolidation, door delivery from and to 80 countries. We also offer inland delivery service in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant / Cleaner
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To perform a variety of office support duties and to carry out the cleaning function for the Office of Valuehandlers International Limited.
- Clear Tables and distribute files as required.
- Complete errands.
- Collect and dispose bins.
- Handling photocopy machine, including duplicating, collating, stapling, and scanning, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of work areas and documents/folders for meetings.
- Collect and distribute stationery and office supplies as required.
- Prepare and serve refreshments when required.
- Perform daily cleaning duties which include:
- Sweeping and mopping of floors
- Dusting furniture and equipment / appliances.
- Emptying bins
- Tidying office space (cupboards, refrigerator, angles / conners, and other appliances), and bathroom facilities.
- Cleaning glass windows, walls, and doors.
- Open and close building daily and ensure equipment / appliances are switched off, where applicable, at the end of the workday.
- Perform any other related duties assigned from time to time.
Special Features Of The Job:
- Considerable local travel, delivering/collecting correspondence / packages and collecting supplies.
- Requires walking and extensive use of hands.
- Requires pushing, bending, lifting, twisting, and occasionally carrying items.
Qualifications Required For Appointment
- At least a O’ Level or equivalent. ND holder can also apply.
- Must be between 19 to 29 years
- Must be Female
- Must be living; Ogba, Oke-ira, College rd, Ifako / Ijaiye, Yaya Abatan, Agege, Fagba, Omole.
Competencies And Skills Required:
- Must have an eye for details.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to use modern office equipment / appliances
- Ability to understand and follow simple written and oral directions
- Ability to use appropriate initiative as may be required in each situation
- Basic time management skills.
- Ability to send and receive emails
- Ability to open and use Social media platforms
Personal Attributes Required:
- Highest standards of ethics
- Honest and trustworthy
- Discreet and tactful
- Positive attitude and behavior
- Paying attention to details
Experience Required For Appointment:
- Previous experience in a similar position may be an asset.
NGN30,000 – NGN35,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualify candidates should send their Application Letter and attached CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.