VACANCY: HR Business Partner at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Technology
Job Identification: 211
Location: Lagos, NG
- Serve as the primary interface between HCMD and the Technology business unit
- Provide effective support in identifying recruitment needs, strategic competences to forecast the critical skills requirement
- Embark on periodic visits to business development offices/branches for on-the-spot assessment of business situations and HR issues
- Ensure new hires meet specific documentation requirements and target performance level prior to confirmation
- Generate weekly/monthly activity reports
- Attending the Directorate’s quarterly QPR and periodic attendance of BDO’s monthly MPR
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage
- Ensure proper documentation of staff information.
- Assist in the on-boarding and confirmation process of new hires
- Identify training needs using combination of indicators to enable Learning & Development plan and organize for such trainings
- Review training plan / curriculum with user department
- Monitor the grievance / disciplinary issues / process within area of coverage and provide necessary support
- Liaise with Talent Management to monitor staff exit process within area of coverage
- HRBP experience with Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, etc.background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks