Simba Group Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Simba Group is the distributor of the TVS brand of Two- Wheeler and Three-Wheeler in the Nigerian Market, our Products lines includes: Passengers Three-Wheeler, Commercial Three-Wheeler, Two Wheeler, Spare Parts, and to meet our ambitious growth plans.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Program Duration: 6 months – 1 year
- The Simba Graduate Trainee Program offers fresh graduates with no work experience the opportunity to development and to learn technical and soft skills that would be beneficial not only in the workplace environment but life in general.
- The program is carefully designed to include both theoretical and practical learning experience. This will be delivered through classroom trainings, on-the job trainings and an intensive mentorship program that with guide each candidate in their paths in the company.
- From the beginning, candidates will be immersed in a comprehensive Onboarding Program that gradually introduces them to all aspects of the company.
- In addition to a competitive beginning salary and other great perks, candidates will have the opportunity to develop themselves through organized learning and contributing to ground-breaking initiatives and projects.
- Upon completion of the program, candidates will be given an opportunity for full time placements in the organization and this will be based on performance and current business needs.
- Applicants must have graduated with a minimum of a Second-class lower Degree or HND Upper credit in any discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Zero Work experience
- Must not be older than 27 years as at August, 2021.
- Resident in Lagos.
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from the National Youth Service Corp
- Passion and flair for sales.
- Commercial awareness and communication skills.
- Willingness to relocate and travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Our application process is designed to get the best candidates and the best from all kinds of people. Hence, the process has been made to be as straight forward as possible. Simply click on the link above or apply using the email address
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.