With our mission to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency, we see the urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for our industry and our company. This is where we need your help. Schneider Electric, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who dare to disrupt, put your skills to the test, and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Submit your bold idea related to one of our five segments within energy management.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Schneider Go Green 2022 Competition
Global Finals – June, 2022
- Our top teams are invited to attend the Global Finals of Schneider Go Green 2022.
- This is your chance to shine and be bold! Each team will have the chance to pitch their bold idea in a 15-minute presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A with judges made up of Schneider Electric and AVEVA’s senior global management.
- Depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 situation in the world, and with the health and safety of all students, judges, and other stakeholders as our top priority, the Global Finals will be held either online or in-person. Details to follow!
- Access to Energy: Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Grids of the Future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution.
- De[coding] the Future: Reimagine future technology approaches to critical infrastructure of the future.
- Homes of the Future: Can homes be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
- Supply Chain of the Future: Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries and supply chain of the present or future.
- Schneider Go Green 2022 is open to teams of 2-4 members from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student anywhere in the world
- Be studying in the same country as the rest of your team for the duration of the competition.
- Be studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related studies.
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse
- You must be proficient in English, as the submission and final pitch must be presented in English.
- Global winners will be awarded a €10,000 Prize to be split equally among winning team members.
- The winning team will also be gifted a 1 year subscription to the Coorpacademy platform
- Pitch your idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge
- Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric and AVEVA experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- All regional finalists will also gain special access to e-learning resources by Coorpacademy to better prepare teams for the regional finals.
- Considered for job interviews and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities and early career events.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- September, 2021 – December 15, 2021: Register on the platform, choose a competition category and submit your most innovative idea!
Mentoring and Prep for Regional Semi-Finals:
- December 15, 2021 – Jan 6, 2022: Opportunity to connect with SE experts to prepare your business case.
Mentoring and Prep for Regional Final:
- January 6 – January 10, 2022: Pitch your idea to our jury panel consisting of major regional Schneider decision-makers.
Mentoring and Prep for Global Finals:
- March, 2022 – June, 2022: Pitch your idea to our jury panel consisting of major global Schneider decision-makers
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks