Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for a HR Representative
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The HR Representative is responsible for supporting employees and managers on topics including hiring, relocation, benefits, career development, performance appraisals, compensation and promotions.
- The HR Representative is the first line of contact for management and employee queries, and assists the HR Manager in the design, development and implementation of various policies, programs and procedures, and administer these as directed.
- Dedicate face time to support employees through interaction and feedback.
- Conduct employee information meetings on employment policies, benefits and compensation. Participate in union related meetings where appropriate.
- Act as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues and concerns about motivation and job satisfaction.
- Support employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist with coaching and developing new team members.
- Maintain a good grasp of HR and business issues.
- Participate in initiatives aimed at continuously improving HR performance and employee motivation.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Assist business and line managers with interpreting and administering HR policies and programs.
- Support line management on HR tools and processes, including performance appraisals, career planning, succession planning, career orientation reviews, promotions, identifying high-value employees and performance rewards.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Maximum of five (5) years’ experience post-graduation experience in human resource.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented with strong organization skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks