Sales Manager at Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, Protects What’s Good, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager, Powder Handling
- Tetra Pak West Africa has an opening for an experienced Sales Manager: Powder handling to fill rewarding and challenging roles that allow freedom with accountability while working directly with our PSE team and customers.
- The Sales Manager Powder Handling will be responsible for leading and driving sales with the aim to sustainably grow market share and business volume in powder handling solutions across selected markets and customers in Greater Middle East & Africa.
- The successful candidates will report to the PSE Cluster Commercial Leader based in the UAE.
What Will You Do?
- Drive customer visit planning to ensure proper coverage of agreed new and existing customers.
- Drive customer opportunity management according to established process. Understand the customer needs and create and convey our solutions together with Customer Key Account Manager (if applicable) and powder handling portfolio experts/engineers.
- Ensure compliance to prevailing policies and consistent commercial terms and conditions for responsible customers.
- Maintain agreed and adequate customer data.
- Conduct sales according to agreed pricing strategy.
- Drive effective opportunity management and accurate sales forecasting for responsible customers and markets.
- Drive management of customers in alignment with other sales teams of the market and other Tetra Pak teams.
Support other sales teams with competence in powder handling solutions.
- Perform research and exploration of new potential customers.
- Execute local strategies for all Categories and ensure capabilities in accordance with approved targets.
Who You Are?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 7 years in working experience and knowledge of Powder or Liquid food processing or non-food powder business
- Proven Sales management skills
- Proven customer management experience
- A fluent level of writing and speaking English
- French or Arabic will be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to and about 50% of the time.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders with a customer focused mindset
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
We Offer You
- Variety of exiting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th May, 2021.