Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance and promptly informing the procurement manager when any malfunction is noticed.
- Provide accurate time records of other work activities outside working hours.
- Report any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager.
- A valid Driver’s License, LASDRI and any other relevant permits required by the government.
- At least 5 year relevant work experience in driving.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to write and speak.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must reside within Ikorodu.
NGN40,000 – NGN50,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th May, 2021.
1.) Truck Driver
3.) Professional Driver
Slots: 4 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates must possess a minimum of SSCE qualification and must have 3 – 4 years driving experience.
N45,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Production Shift Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strictly executes production plan in his/her shift and escalates all challenges beyond his decision authority.
- Ensures strict adherence to agreed maintenance plan and all production staff participate as planned.
- Ensures that line start up, shut down and change-over executed strictly according SOP.
- Participates in project initiative execution during shift run.
- Ensure a full shift report and shift hand over notes are prepared and handed to the incoming shift manager.
- Ensures strict adherence to food and beverages legislation, TCCC Standards, ISO certification, Good Manufacturing practices and other internal and external regulatory compliance in his or her shift.
- Enforcement of all line personnel to comply with the requirements of Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing practices during his shift.
- Ensures production personnel wears clean uniform, 100% Compliance to PPE for all personnel in the production area, NO Jewelry worn in production areas.
- Ensures Zero tolerance to drinking/eating on production lines, prompt cleaning of production lines is completed during his shift.
- Ensures all quality control parameters and variables are within acceptable targets in his/her shift (e.g., TS, VICOSITY, SEALING, etc.)
- Participates in running of (RCA CAPA) root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions in his or her shift.
- Stands as the frontline executor for all daily care activities in his or her shift.
- Ensures GMP/GHK standards are adhered to in his shift, hands over his area with 100% compliance to GMP/GHK, EXECUTES GMP AUDIT AS PER PLANNED WEEKLY calendar, executes CAP AS PART OF IMPLEMENTATION FROM GMP/GHK Audit.
- Understands and controls main cost drivers on the line, addresses excess manning in his shift.
- Manages usage for PPEs and consumables in his shift.
- Stops the production immediately if there is an objective evidence that the product or package do not meet CHI, TCCQS, HACCP, ISO 21000
- Education / Knweldege: HND, B.sc or Msc in Food Science, Engineering or General science.
- Working Experienc: Highly experience Manufacturing Manager with at least 4 years Cognate Experience, preferably in an FMCG industry
- N130,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Job Title: Mobile Equipment Operator / Mobile Plant Operator
Location: Ewekoro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring machines are fully capable of operating
- Driving equipment to worksites and back to the storage yard when work is done
- Checking that the machine is lubricated and ready for use
- Loading and unloading necessary objects and equipment from trailers or other low loaders
- Once the equipment is loaded, operators will move it around for easy access around the site
- Choosing the right attachments for machinery, including branch cutters, buckets, lifters, and trenches
- Changing attachments when needed
- Learning how to use special attachments for the equipment used in the worksite
- Working under the instructions of engineers and supervisors
- Understanding drawings and plans
- Excavating earth or rubble
- Reaching the correct level when scraping earth
- Back-filling trenches
- Disintegrating paving or rocks using the right equipment, such as pneumatic breakers.
N130,000 – N140,000 (Monthly).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021