Pharmacist at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions and check their appropriateness.
- Maintain control over stocking and labeling medicines and other products,
- Keep register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Listen carefully to customers and offer appropriate information and advice.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulation and procedures
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs, and their uses.
- Monitor the condition of drugs and other products in the pharmacy.
- Organize the pharmacy in an appropriate manner to make identification of products easy.
- Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation skills
- Valid practicing license
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021.