Ongoing Recruitment at Baze University
Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: Medical Doctors and Consultants
We require the services of the qualified Doctors and Consultant in the following field:
- Surgery and Orthopedics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dental Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medical Microbiology + Immunology
- Chemical Pathology
- Hematology + Blood Transfusion
- Community Medicine
- General Outpatient Unit (GOPD)
- Emergency and Trauma Center
- Patient Care Unit
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Job Title: Hospital Biomedical Engineer
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Life Sciences / Biology-related or Biomedical / Clinical Engineering
- Experience in Clinical Engineering is highly desired.
- Very good working knowledge of computers in general with proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Analytical / troubleshooting skills Electronics / Electro-mechanical
- Good verbal and written command of the English technical language.
Job Title: Dental Surgery Assistant
- Diploma of Dental Assistant or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Dental Assistant.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience as a Dentist in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant.
Job Title: Dental Nurse
- OND / HND Dental Health Technician
- 5 – 10 years of work experience.
- Must have fully registered with Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria
- Must have a valid practicing license.
Job Title: Anesthetic Technician
Experience Level: Mid-level
- Set up, check and maintain anaesthetic workstations, life support machines and associated equipment.
- Order and prepare medical supplies for anaesthesia.
- Discuss medical procedures with patients and check whether they have any medical conditions that could cause problems under anaesthesia.
- Assist the anaesthetist to insert breathing tubes and intravascular lines in patients.
- Assist the anaesthetist to administer anaesthesia to patients.
- Monitor patients and their vital signs before, during and after procedures.
- Maintain documentation before, during and after surgery.
- Assist with basic life support and post-operative care.
- Assist the anaesthetist in emergencies
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Length: 3 years
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting pharmacists, managers, directors, and front-line client support in providing quality patient care and customer service.
Qualifications and Requirements
- National Certification & State licenses are required
- Completion of a formal Pharmacy Technician educational program, preferred
- Experience with medication reconciliation, preferred
- Experience with prescription data entry, preferred
- Experience with project coordination
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively via email and phone
- Open availability for emergency assistance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with office technology tools, to include MS Office, internet, and email
- Experience with Google Workspace, preferred
Job Title: Patient Care Technician
- Candidate must be trained in patient care as well as various clinical tasks.
- His/her goal is to facilitate the recovery of the ill and injured by providing them critical everyday assistance.
- Proven experience as patient care technician.
- Trained in phlebotomy, vital signs measurement and dialysis treatment.
- Excellent knowledge of patient assistance and care procedures.
- Working knowledge of relevant equipment (catheters, needles etc.).
- Committed to health and safety standards.
- Empathetic and approachable.
- Successful completion of PCT training program with certification is required.
- CPR certified.
Job Title: Nurse / Midwife
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse (NRN) plus Registered Midwife (NRM) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Applicant must have at least 10 years practicing experience as a Nurse/Midwife.
- Applicant must have his/her current practicing license.
- Applicant must have clinical experience in direct patient care.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- A great team player with excellent communication skills.
Job Title: Chief Nursing Officer (Matron)
- Registered Nurse / Registered Midwife / Bachelor’s Degree in General Nursing. Post basic nursing training is crucial.
- Leadership / Management training will be an added advantage.
- Certificate of Registration with the Nursing Council of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 10 years clinical experience with 2 – 4 years in a team leadership role.
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
- Medical Directors oversee the operation and success of medical services, hospital departments, clinical training services and blood banks.
Interested candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Candidate must be a Medical or Dental Practitioner, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than Twelve (12) years Post-graduation.
- The candidate must be a fellow of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent, registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Candidate must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- The candidate must be of proven good character and integrity.
- The candidate must possess a current Practicing License from the MDCN.
- Evidence of Medical Research is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualification and experience are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
Job Title: Director of Administration
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. in Business Administration or similar courses with at least 9 years cognate experience as Administrative Manager.
- Experience in Hospital Administration will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2021