Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Seeking Redeployment should Use this Support email Addresses
The management team of the Npower programme has asked the Batch c Beneficiaries seeking redeployment to use this Support email Addresses. nasims.gov.ng
For those Npower batch C beneficiaries who want to do Redeployement and how to change place of primary assignment (PPA). See the Process below
Some of you were posted to a Place of Primary Assignments PPA that is far from your location and others have relocated from the state they were before applying for the Npower Programme and are now in another state differently from their posting State. As such are willing to apply for redeployment.
If you fall under the categories of the Npower batch C beneficiaries who want to apply for a change of PPA or apply for redeployment, kindly follow the steps below to apply for redeployment. nasims.gov.ng
Npower Batch c Redeployment Process
- Print out your deployment letter. Read also How to download Npower Batch C PPA deployment letter
- Take it to your designated PPA and ask for a rejection.
- Upload your Rejection letter back on your Nasims portal dashboard. Read also How To
- Upload Npower Acceptance Letter On Nasims Portal
- If you have a PPA you would like to be posted to, You are to visit that PPA, acquire an acceptance letter, and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
- Apply for redeployment.
- This process should take 24-48 hours for you to be redeployed.
However, you must also provide your Full name, N-power ID, application email, phone number, State of deployment, LGA of PPA, and your PPA via the Nasims portal dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/