Nigeria LNG 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the 2021 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Graduate Trainee Program for engineering and related disciplines.
Nigeria LNG Limited was established as a limited liability company in 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Targeted at: Recent Graduates
Program Duration: Not specified
Slots: Not stated.
Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 | DETAILS
As part of its effort to improve its output, the Nigera LNG seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
- Trainee Operator (PO/2021/001)
The job objective is to carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
- Trainee Technician (PM/2021/001)
The job objective is to execute field or workshop maintenance tasks, to meet work programmes, safety requirements, and quality standards to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
- To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, applicants should possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics/Electrical Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- To be eligible for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- All candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than 2018
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 are to follow the procedures (below):
- Log on to the official website.
- Navigate to “Careers”,
- Click on “Current Vacancies”,
- Click on “Register with US” on Related Links to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links
- Click on the position to access the details and apply.
- Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application-on the Job Portal.
- Government Issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificate.
- Copies of Secondary education certificate
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
Application Deadline: 12th October 2021
For more information Visit the Official Website for Further Details
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks