MTN Global 2022 Graduate Development Programme in Nigeria
Are you a young, energetic and enthusiastic person aged between 20-26 years? If the answer is a resounding YES, then we are looking for you!
Recruitment for our Global Graduate Programme for 2022 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have ambition, drive and ideas to join the MTN family.
MTN Global Graduate Programme
This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community. Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
MTN Global Graduate Programme Business Areas:
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, Info Sec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
MTN Global Graduate Programme Requirements:
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2021
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
- You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Intergrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditons
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture
For more information, visit MTN Global Graduate Programme.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks