The Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency (OYSIPA) invites applications for the following positions below:
1.) Disbursement Linked Indicator (DLI) Management Lead
2.) Monitoring and Evaluation Lead
3.) Finance and Administrative Manager
4.) Stakeholder Management Lead
5.) Legal Officer
6.) Investment and Financial Analyst
7.) Project Management Specialist
8.) Analyst (Media & PR)
9.) Analyst (Monitoring & Evaluation)
10.) Analyst (Field Operations)
11.) Analyst (Stakeholder Management)
12.) Associate (Stakeholder Management)
13.) Associate (Field Operations)
14.) Associate (Monitoring & Evaluation)
15.) Associate (Media & PR)
16.) Media and Communications Lead
17.) Field Operations Lead
- The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program Is a state-level intervention that seeks to mitigate the local effects of the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households, and supporting the recovery of local economic activity especially among MSMEs. As part of the requirements to ensure effective project delivery for the CARES RA-3 programme, there is a need to recruit qualified individuals for the State working office. This office will be domiciled in the Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency where it shall interact closely with the Bank of Industry-GEEP and the World Bank team responsible for this project.
- The OYSIPA Law, 2019 provides for the recruitment of specialized staff to improve the Agency’s operational efficiency. Since the creation of the Agency in the last twelve months there has been increased tasks and as such a pressing need for the establishment of a Programme Management Office (OYSIPA-PMO) that will comprise a team with key job roles for significant improvement In our outputs as an Agency.
- Liaise with stakeholders and project management office.
- Development and deployment of standardized framework for program operations.
- Monitoring and approval of disbursements.
- Overview program resource allocation for data analyses and field support activities.
- Track all team deliverables across work functions to ensure ownership and accountability.
- Preparing programme brief, project initiation documents or equivalent amongst other documents.
- Advise, supervision and support on implementation of tasks assigned to team members.
- Manage continuous skills acquisition and development of junior staff across required competencies.
- Plan, monitor and continuously improve the implementation of special projects.
- Determining and managing risks to the programme
- Minimum of a B.Sc and M.Sc in relevant areas with 10 years work experience in related field
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF format to: email@example.com
In applying for this jobs, please attach the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of qualifications
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact
- Statement of Self-evaluation. The self-evaluation must address each role requirement.
Note: No application will be considered after the closing date, or If it fails to comply with the minimum requirements.