Marketing Officer at Regenix Healthcare Services Limited
Regenix Healthcare Services Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to provide Quality, Affordable and Accessible Healthcare delivery services to Nigerians and foreigners.
Regenix HMO is principally in risk and insurance management in the healthcare industry and have in the last few years built capacity as a provider of quality healthcare and ultimately being a maintainer of lives in the health Insurance program.
We have our headofficein Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and branch offices in Abuja, Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Anambra, Zamfara, Plateau, Nasarawa, Oyo and Rivers States respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Port Harcourt – Rivers and BroadStreet / Victoria Island, – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Branch Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing
- The holder of this position shall be responsible for marketing activities and other functions stated in responsibilities herein.
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Arrange for business meetings and presentations.
- Conduct regular market intelligence survey activities·
- Contribute to the development of or modification of healthcare plans based on market realities·
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Provide relevant/required information about client to the requesting operations/support departments
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets.
Nature of employment:
- (Subject to performance/target delivery)
Equipments to be used:
- Laptop computer
- Marketing Car
- Post Graduate Degree or a professional certificate from ICAN, or ANAN, would be an advantage
Other Requirements / Skills:
- Working knowledge of tax laws
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- To work 45 hours weekly (8am -5pm daily or more as the need arises)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st July, 2021.