HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Lagos / Ogun
We are in need of the service of competent Machine Operators who can handle the following machines:
- Blistering machines
- Coating machines
- Compressors Machines
- Granulated machines.
- Clean and/or disassemble machine and its parts, containers, mixers, room after the completion of coating operation as per SOP.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Clean Manufacturing Room after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Make any machine adjustments necessary as required.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the log book and other pertinent paperwork.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Visually inspect machine as it is running to verify the machine is running within normal and safe operation.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing department as requested.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Minimum of SSCE or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Proven experience as a machine operator in a pharmaceutical company
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- NABTEC / Technical certificate is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Blistering machines, Coating machines, Compressors Machines , Granulated machines
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.