Latest Vacancies at Mastercard Nigeria
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Managing Consultant, Advisors Client Services, Data & Services
Reference ID: R-152629
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
- We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
- While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
- We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
- As a Senior Managing Consultant, you will be a trusted client business advisor, and lead client engagements across a range of industries and types of projects, such as consulting services, Test & Learn, or data and analytics.
- You will lead engagement teams to best in class insights and project deliverables. Leading the work of the project Delivery team, you will provide subject matter or industry expertise, be a resources to others to identify creative and efficient solutions, and guide the team to business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive client value.
- Responsibilities within project management will include owning mid- to senior-level client relationships and proactively engaging in the client agenda, internal culture, and relationship risks.
- As a strong people manager, you will mentor and coach junior teammates outside of direct engagement teams, and engender effective contribution to Mastercard’s knowledge management and best practices.
- At Mastercard, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping the organization’s future.
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree and tenured work experience after completing your Undergraduate Degree
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
- Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple projects
- Experience as a people manager
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
- Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Demonstrated ability to own and develop relationships with both mid- and executive-level client contacts and inspire confidence in Mastercard as a sought-after partner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and balance thought with action while getting the most out of limited resources
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
All About You:
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in guiding project teams towards delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
- Problem Solving: Leads teams to identify the most critical aspects of a problem, and guides team to business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive client value. Initiates changes to project direction where required, and able to decide and act without the total picture.
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills, and leads team to effective and efficient technical capability usage regardless of context.
- Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
- Client Management: Inspire client confidence through timely and reliable execution, and develop stakeholder management plans to align priorities and address support and resistance.
- Communication and Presence: Leads composition of complete deliverables and other written communication, and demonstrates an ability to communicate verbally in a wide range of complex scenarios and up to senior management levels.
- Teamwork: Motivates medium size teams or key workstreams on large engagements to produce superior quality deliverables while creating an open collaboration environment for all levels, with a will to win attitude.
- Commercial Orientation: Ability to identify strong opportunities to leverage Data & Services capabilities, including identification of cross-sell opportunities beyond direct project work, and partner with broader Data & Services teammates on contracting activities, leveraging knowledge of Data & Services capabilities and how they fit together to create relevant solutions for clients.
- Leadership: Instill a sense of urgency, ownership, and empowerment and thoughtful risk taking into leaders at all levels. Structures work so it aligns with team members’ goals and motivators.
- Integrity: Models Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity. Follows through on commitments and makes others do the same.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Principal, Business Development Lead (West, East Africa and Indian Ocean Islands) Data & Services
Reference ID: R-178391
Employment Type: Full Time
- MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions, merchants, fintechs and governments worldwide.
- With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard’s strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard’s global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
- Lead all lines of MasterCard Advisors Business (Consulting Services, Marketing Services, Insights and Analytics, Innovation Services and Loyalty) for clients across 20 countries in Anglophone West Africa, East Africa and Indian Ocean Islands.
- Deliver against sales targets for existing accounts and/or contribute to MasterCard Worldwide deal bids
- Capture senior and mid-level clients’ implicit business needs in addition to articulated requests, and identify most critical aspects of the problem
- Translate objectives into key hypotheses and structure work for large/complex projects or ill-defined problems.
- Contribute to formal and informal pitches, from “storyboarding” through face-to-face presentation.
- Create succinct, persuasive written materials tailored to the “level” of the audience.
- Contribute to project delivery, quickly identifying shortcomings in projects and take remedial action.
- Contribute as a thought leader to the development of intellectual capital, point of views, articles, and blogs.
- Leverage deep knowledge of all the MasterCard Advisors capabilities and how they fit together to offer new innovative solutions.
All About You
- Undergraduate Degree required.
- MBA or relevant Postgraduate recommended.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in top management consulting firms and in relevant industry
- Knowledge of payments market, trends and opportunities
- Demonstrated track record of commercial acumen i.e. qualification, prioritization
- Demonstrates the ability to initiate, develop, and close a sale.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to frame the customer’s opportunity in financial terms (i.e. value quantification)
- Ability to think from the perspective of the customer.
- Ability to gain consensus with others and coordinate team of consultants and subject matter experts around goal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: IT Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
- Reporting to the Head of Technology PMO, the IT PMO Coordinator will support the IT PMO team with the orchestration of resources, governance, information, and PMO program & portfolio requirements.
- This involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, to ensure those project & program deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- This role will be required to enable multiple projects across the IT Portfolio supporting MCF on its Digital Transformation Journey.
- The successful candidate will be based in any of our listed offices in Africa (Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana and Nigeria).
Ways You can Contribute
- Maintains and monitors IT Portfolio project plans, project schedules, work hours, Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings,
- Chairs and facilitates meetings where appropriate and distributes minutes to all project team members,
- Documents and follows up on important actions and decisions from meetings,
- Liaises with all IT Program Leads to ensure status reports are provided timeously,
- Establishes project cadence and ensures adherence thereof,
- Ensures projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project,
- Coordinates budget activities, tracks expenditure, processes invoices and payments,
- Manages project risks and issues as they arise and collaborates with senior business roles as required to resolve them,
- Provides administrative support to Program Leads and Head of IT PMO as required.
- Managing and controlling project documents, such as form templates, meeting minutes, reports, plans and schedules,
- Safeguarding version control to ensure project decisions are based on the most current information,
- Administering the document management system to keep content organized and user friendly.
Communication and Reporting:
- Distributing information to project teams and other stakeholders that are impacted by projects,
- Prepares required presentation materials for meetings,
- Oversees the establishment, creation and distribution of project-related reports including project status, resource availability and cost management,
- Collects data, updates report and sends out communication to track and manage stakeholder information.
- Manage and execute P2P process for run and project spend for the IT PMO department,
- IT PMO Department Budget and Cost Management Reporting.
- Maintain and build relationships with Finance and Procurement to support the Financial Management and Contract Management processes, respectively.
- Set governance standards, stage gates and artefacts to use across programs and projects based on the initiative classification,
- Plan and execute project and program audits to ensure all governance alignment and PMO standard adherence to manage risk and responsible resource utilization,
- Understand the different project methodologies and should be able to support and champion a preferred methodology on a project.
Who You Are
- Relevant Post-High School qualification is essential (preferably in IT or Project Management) and CAPM certification will be advantageous.
- Agile related certifications will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, 8 years’ experience in the PMO space (Project administrator, project manager etc.).
- Experience working as a Project Administrator / Coordinator or Scrum Master / Project Manager on projects with small teams.
- Experience in project management and business analysis.
- Experience in coordinating supporting financial management processes.
- Experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Azure DevOps, Jira etc.
- Appropriate project management and/or business analysis training/qualifications are preferred (PMP/PMIBOK, BCS/ISEB diploma, IIBA certification, etc.).
- Experience using MS Office & DevOps.
- Has good experience in Project Administration and Project Coordination.
- Demonstrate excellent Business Writing Skill , Problem Solving and Analytical Skill.
- Attention to Detail.
- Has worked in and feels comfortable with international, virtual, multi-cultural, multi-disciplined, and high-performance working teams.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity.
- Commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Job Title: Director of Customer Engagement and Performance
Reference ID: R-181274
Location: Lagos with occasional travel to other SSA markets in West and East Africa
Employment Type: Full Time
- This role offers a dynamic and energetic individual to enable customer participation in the Mastercard global ecosystem through customer facing opportunities to enhance ecosystem performance, and enabling value add to participants.
- The individual will be the primary interface with external Customers, industry stakeholders, and Country/Account Managers regarding all matters relating to Franchise Customer Engagement and Performance (CEP) within the Sub-Sahara Africa (SSA) region, with a focus on West and East Africa.
- The role manages all aspects of Mastercard ecosystem management with special focus on participant performance optimization in the areas of fraud, approval rates, chargebacks and adherence to Mastercard Standards in Sub-Sahara Africa markets.
- The individual will act as trusted advisor and go-to person for internal and external stakeholders on Core, Architecture & Standards, Dispute Resolution Management and Innovation.
- Create and communicate a regional performance optimization approach which addresses both customer and SSA region business imperatives in partnership with the region management team.
- Establish and execute effective engagement models and business relationships between and among customers and key industry stakeholders throughout the region which facilitate Mastercard’s positive influence related to stakeholder performance.
- Ensure the delivery of detailed customer community meetings, Advanced Fraud Management trainings and Franchise Management Program (FMP) operational reviews of customers, Payment Facilitators (PF) and service providers (SPs).
- Identify, develop and deliver opportunities to develop advisory solutions to address customer problems and identify commercialization opportunities regionally and globally.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Country/Account managers on customer performance management topics.
- Support colleagues and customers with all performance matters such as FLD, QMAP, BRAM, Data Integrity and Payment Facilitators and provide insight.
- Support internal teams in the identification and sale of Products and Services to customers
- Where relevant and together with Senior Management, represent and voice Mastercard position on industry matters in Sub-Sahara Africa markets.
- Experience in payments industry of at least years 12 years with at least 7 years of experience in fraud/ operations/ risk/ product management.
- Experience in Nigeria market preferred, particularly with a financial institution, consulting organisation or fintech.
- Technical aptitude with experience in multiple systems areas/disciplines, preferably including bank cards operation and Mastercard payment systems.
- Ability to work in a high paced and complex environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English with ability to communicate at both business and technical levels. Proven skills communicating with all levels of management, including strong effective presentation skills.
- Effective decision making capability, problem resolution, and thought leadership.
- Demonstrated customer facing experience & skills
- Ability to travel
- Analytic skills & report writing
- Strong project and change management skills. Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Leadership: takes ownership of Franchise related matters to drive and deliver corporate goals & objectives
- Collaboration: collaborates effectively by taking ownership for areas of responsibility and works with SSA region leadership team members to achieve common goals. Ensures risks are communicated to region and Franchise leadership timely; drives problem solving with leadership teams to address challenges
- Execution: drives execution by making thoughtful decisions that take brand, fraud, operations, and legal risks into account in a timely manner, making efficient use of time and incorporating contingencies into planning; follow through on commitments.
- Performance: drives own performance through recognizing personal strengths and challenges and works to expand own capabilities.
- Flexibility: Identifies opportunities to adjust current practices and policies in a thoughtful manner to address new business opportunities; ensures key internal stakeholder agreement to new courses of action in advance of implementation
- Problem solving: Thinks creatively to identify best solutions and own actions to implement same
- Strong Analytic Skills: Ability to analyze all available customer data (fraud, authorization, clearing) to identify area of potential stakeholder improvements. When identified, ability to influence customers to implement appropriate corrective actions in a balanced manner.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Manager, Technical Architect
Job Requisition ID: R-183516
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Customer Solution Center Technical Architect is provider of deep expertise on solution architecture to ensure feasibility of bespoke implementation.
- Working together with solution architect and solution specialists, Technical Architect understands details of proposed bundles & solutions to manage technical implications and to assess how they can be implemented with clients.
- Technical Architect Reports to Customer Solutions Center Lead (CSCL).
- Act as a technology expert for their geography or segment portfolio
- Understand clients’ needs and current technological stack
- Closely coordinate with solution specialists to understand product functional capabilities and technical integration requirements
- Works with solution architect and solution specialists to recommend new needs-based solutions & bundles to customers to address key customer “pain points.”
- Provide internal intel to the CSCL/Solution Architect on what is ready and roadmap timelines from a technology perspective
- Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Defines a locally relevant and globally scalable solution design based on existing Mastercard and partner 3rd party assets.
- Provides techno-functional support in pre-sales narrative development and client conversations
- Leads pre-scoping, pre-sales technical discovery and mapping to client environment
- Map technical specifications of the proposed solution to the client architecture
- Bring technology related budget discussions, in collaboration with Finance, to SA and squad team for problem solving
- Identifies, readies and manages the local system integrators required to roll-out the new solutions/products in the market
- Collaborate with the appropriate client teams to develop integration methodology of the new solution in the client environment
- Closely coordinate with Market Delivery/TAMs or O&T Technical Consultants to ensure that post-sales handover is smooth
- Manage handover to the implementation teams of MA and clients to ensure that the right technical integration roadmap has been laid out
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions related to proposed value propositions
- Knowledge, insights and best practice sharing:
- Shares best practices with Technical Architect community
- Provides input to the product/solution groups and technology leads to enhance their product/solution and platforms to meet the needs of customer sin the market.
All about You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
- Operational /technical background within the payments and financial services industries.
- Prior Implementation, product management experience in payments domain platforms like Issuer processing, acquirer processing products is an advantage.
- Prior technical/integration experience with payment ecosystem players (Merchants, PSP, Loyalty Platforms, Gateway’s, Acquirers & Commerce Providers)
- Experience in product development and/or business analysis
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification and the ability to balance tactical commercial needs against the needs of strategic Product & architecture
- Understanding of APIs or working in new product development/innovation departments
- Prior knowledge of Mastercard Products and Services is a plus
- Problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Vice President, Account Management
Job Requisition ID: R-159664
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job holder will carry out responsibilities detailed below in the assigned location within West Africa markets
- Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with the product development and account management teams
- Work with Customer Account Managers and Country Managers to identify opportunities to sell new products to existing customers
- Participate in high-level, interactive conversations with key decision makers around new or emerging product opportunities
- Analyze customers’ existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis and recommend opportunities for additional revenue
- Develop long-term growth strategies to optimize mutual profitability across debit and credit business lines
- Work with virtual team of MC subject matter experts to strategically articulate value propositions to close new business opportunities
- Develop financial modeling and business cases for identified opportunities
- Execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing
- Be the responsible “face of MasterCard” to the prospect/customer through high level interactions with key stakeholders such as senior bank executives, country regulatory contacts, representatives of marketing and card vendors as well as third party processing companies.
- This individual is the ‘Go To’ person for Business Development across the assigned location within West Africa ensuring alignment between the location’s ‘go-to-market’ approaches and the overall MEA Business Development strategy, taking into account the region’s longer term strategic initiatives.
- Establish new partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to sustain MasterCard’s competitive advantage and tracking performance against key objectives. This individual will have responsibility for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with Issuers, vendors, the banking industry and the regulators across the assigned location.
- Fundamental to accelerating the development of the business in the allocated location, is a backbone of strong issuance strategy in partnership with key Banks. The individual will be responsible for developing a dedicated Issuance plan and strategy across the assigned location.
- In addition, the successful candidate must have a sound knowledge of the payments industry P&L and how to maximize revenue through an effective issuance strategy.
- The individual will support in the development of the allocated location’s Interchange strategies, in collaboration with all regional cross functional teams. The successful candidate will be required to support in the assigned location’s Regulatory dialogue and support Country Management, on all matters relating to national and regional interests.
Requirements / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in the financial services and payments business
- Deep business development and marketing experience
- Strong project management, problem solving, analytical and organizational experience
- Experience in merchant acquiring, retailing and / or corporate transactional banking will be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment across multiple geographic locations
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, extensive experience in communicating in international environment at senior management level
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Exceptional business judgment and strategic planning skills
- Business Case development, including financial analytics
- Budget preparation and management
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Solid solution development skills and effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong teamwork skills.
Key Competencies sought:
- Business Acumen
- Knowledge leadership
- Finance and planning
- Solution drive
- Results orientation
- Strong Analytical ability.
- Influence; assertiveness; initiative
- Autonomy; independence; accountable and responsibly
- Quantitative, qualitative and analytical insight
- Commitment; passion and energy.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Director, Business Development, Fintech & Enablers SSA
Job Requisition ID: R-184534
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Digital Partnerships team in the Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa region (EEMEA) is looking for a Director, Business Development, Fintech & Enabler Segment to build, develop and manage the Fintech segment across the Africa region.
- The primary objective of the role is developing the strategy and growing revenue in the segment across the region by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets, growing market share and deepening Mastercard’s regional footprint; embedding multiple products, platforms, and capability bundles that drive innovation and stickiness.
- Developing and setting sales & commercial strategies aligned with geographies sand segments including pipeline management and go to market at the segment level.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging payments technology to digitally transform new and emerging sectors, digital innovation, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial and commercially astute mindset.
- This role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria
Purpose of the Digital Partnerships Team:
- The Digital Partnerships team in EEMEA leads Mastercard’s engagement with major actors in digital commerce. We work with the biggest names in tech, ecommerce, and financial services to leverage Mastercard’s technological capabilities to solve partner business problems, create new propositions, and ensure seamless, secure, and inclusive payments.
- Our Digital Partners include Fintech’s, Telco’s (Mobile Network Operators), Digital Merchants (including but not limited to Online Market Places and On Demand Services) including Large Digital Giants and Key Digital Activity Players in new and emerging sectors such as Microlending and Online Travel.
- In this high-profile, customer facing position, you will partner with the Fintech’s across Africa deepening our relationship with them across all the Fintech Sub-Segments including but not limited to the eWallets, Fintech Enablers, Payment Facilitators & Scaling Paytech segments. Your focus will be on deal commercializing, portfolio optimization including revenue diversification with a strong bottom line focus.
- You will be the global ‘owner’ of Mastercard’s relationship with your assigned accounts and accountable to build mutually aligned strategies and plans with your partners and execute on them by effectively leveraging the Mastercard organization
- You will be responsible for driving Mastercard revenue growth and be comfortable developing business cases including ROI analyses as well as leading responses to RFPs.
- You will dive into financial and payment related data to be grounded in facts to provide customer specific recommendations that drive value for partners and Mastercard.
- You will be the expert on your assigned partners and learn about Mastercard’s capabilities and be ready to provide insight into a Fintech’s business, thinking strategically and broadly.
- You will establish day to day and senior business relationships and work with partners to create roadmaps and through QBRs and daily interactions ensure alignment on strategy and execution on agreed projects.
- You will lead negotiations with partners and with internal stakeholders and develop terms sheets and contracts.
- You will be accountable for managing the Multi-Market Fintech partners across the Sub Saharan Africa region
- Build, in cooperation and input by the region, road map & pipeline for ecosystem to accelerate growth and commercialization
- Entrepreneurial approach; ability to quickly understand business requirements and to translate them into potential business development opportunities
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills – extensive experience in communicating in international environment at senior management level.
- Account management experience – ability to understand customer’s need marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Must be capable of operating with high levels of empowerment and accountability
- Requires to be able to operate at a strategic and operational level
- Strong relationship management and build effective partnership with the relevant business stack holders from banks, government, and third-party processors
- Negotiate, execute, and manage multiple multi-market & large Fintech customers
- Develop strategies, financial modeling and business cases for identified opportunities, as well as coordinate contract development
- Leadership of building strategy, solution design, obtain investment funds, sales planning, delivery, and ongoing management (customer delivery, business risk management, optimization)
- Represent MasterCard at strategic partnerships & government events.
All About You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Expertise on deal commercialization and P & L management.
- Expert relevant work experience with a core knowledge of payments, data processing concepts and financial industry/banking operations practices
- Deep knowledge and understanding of payment solutions, with significant experience in sales and business development
- Thorough understanding of the Fintech Landscape across the region
- Action oriented and results driven and with a disciplined approach to deliver sales targets, financial analysis, and strategic development
- A passion and comfort in meeting new people and building & nurturing meaningful relationships at all levels including with senior-level and C-Suite executives.
- Strong Business Development & Relationship management expertise.
- Possess a blend of analytical capability, strategic thinking, and emotional intelligence and able to dive deep on all areas of the business to deliver creative solutions to unstructured problems.
- Comfortable aptitude for onboarding complex business and technical knowledge to a level sufficient to engage in meaningful partner discussions and identify and drive solutions.
- Enjoy collaborating with a team while working independently towards a goal.
- Strong relationship management skills – experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment. Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to execute through others who do not report directly to you.
- Committed to quality with a strong focus on customer needs
- A team player who easily builds relationships
- Strong people management and coaching skills
- Language: fluent, English.
Application Closing Date