DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT Nigeria is set to recruit qualified candidates. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts / Wholesale Executive
Locations: Plateau, Abia and Enugu
Job Purpose / Description
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at Wholesale and Key Accounts level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy thereby effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Key Accounts Executive – state” as the subject of the email