Junior Software Developer – Graduate Trainee at CardinalStone Partners Limited
CardinalStone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008. Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer – Graduate Trainee
- We are looking for a smart and self-driven individual to join our IT department as a Trainee Software Developer.
- The responsibilities the job holder includes responding to technical queries and issues, resolving problems in a timely manner, and providing technical recommendations.
- In this role, the duties will include reporting to the IT operations team lead, collaborating with colleagues, and performing successful IT process audits. The candidate will also be required to provide IT support to our clients when required.
- The candidate should possess creative and logical reasoning capability to provide application support in a fast-paced environment. Top-Notch software analysts distinguish themselves by being proactive in providing support.
- The ideal candidate should be able to display excellent problem-solving skills and a solid knowledge of IT solutions.
- Performing analysis of root causes.
- Developing checklists for reoccurring problems.
- Developing recommendations for procedures to prevent problems.
- Evaluating and resolving complex problems that arise.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Performing user administrative tasks.
- Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior software engineer.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
- Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
- Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
- Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 2013-2016.
- Proficiency in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
- Exceptional communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.