Montaigne Place Is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Male)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
- Functionally reports into: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Administratively reports to: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Supervises: None
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government report
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- IT skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.