Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Objective / Summary
- To create and implement Meristem’s Digital vision and plan while ensuring alignment with Meristem’s overall Corporate Strategy.
- To direct the sourcing of Meristem’s digital assets as well as planning and implementation of digital systems in support of business operations to improve cost efficiency, service quality and e-business development.
- To take charge of the overall management of all digital project portfolios across all business units.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Leading company-wide digital transformation including conceptualization, prioritization, and execution.
- Follow local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective.
- Oversee digital project portfolio of reporting BU’s, which may include innovation initiatives, big data strategy, customer experience vision, data policy and e-commerce strategy.
- Coordinate reporting BU’s digital strategy
- Draft, oversee and manage the digital budget for the entire organization
- Fostering acceptance of the organization’s digital strategy
- Promoting opportunities for investment in digital channels and innovative improvements.
- Overseeing electronic lead generation activities designed to increase profits and improve customer experience
- Implementing and adopting digital initiatives to support the organization’s strategic initiatives
- Foster a creative and innovative culture
- Any other task as assigned by Management
Qualification / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in a digital services firm with at least two years in a mid-management capacity.
- Extensive knowledge of digital trends, business models and new technological capabilities.
- Expertise in handling and managing the digital transformation process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About The Job
- We are a friendly organization that promises exciting work in an open, fun-loving, cooperative environment driven by knowledge, high performance and personal development
- We are looking to hire an experienced Internal Control Officer whose role would be to ensure effective and efficient execution of all transactions handled by the unit.
Summary of Functions
- To carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures, and standards by which our financial, physical and information resources are managed
- To ensure strict adherence to internal and external policies, controls and procedures and maintenance of quality service delivery within the company.
- 2 – 3 years experience with a similar position in the banking sector/financial services sector
- A good first degree in any management science / social science-related discipline preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration & Economics
- Professional qualification e.g., ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CISA or MBA will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Internal Control Officer’ as the subject of the mail
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.