Job Vacancies at Conclase Consulting
At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- At least 2 years experience
- PMP Certified and at least one project experience
- Advanced computer skills and indepth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problemsolving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
Job Title: IT Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Document test cases
- Perform document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interface for consistency and functionality
- 2 – 10 years experience.
Job Title: IT Change Manager
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish a series of deliverables for actionable and targeted change management
- Evaluation by stakeholders, impact assessment and action strategy for transition including coordination and preparation program
- Apply a systematic approach and guide progress on change management
- Assess the effects of transition
- Full evaluations on the power of transition
- Build a plan for handling transition.
- Identify, assess, and devise strategies for risk reduction.
- Identify and control foreseen opposition.
- Build actionable outcomes for the five levers of change management: engagement strategy, roadmap supporter, coaching plan, preparation plan, resistance control plan.
- Enable organizational strategy and roles and responsibilities concept.
- Coordinate activities with other professionals.
- Integrate implementation of transition events into project strategy.
- Review and guarantee readiness to use.
- Prepare the affected audience to effectively perform their job in the new world by developing the awareness and skills needed.
- Deal alongside the change management team to implement change management practices into overall project planning.
- Identify and connect groups influenced by the introduction and modifications.
- Identify and express the transition and impacts from the viewpoint of individuals, procedures, strategies, and structures through stakeholders.
- Ensure the awareness is shared with affected viewers throughout the program.
- Establish and calculate measures of performance, and track improvement.
- Help for organization-level change management, business change management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2021
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.