Job Vacancies at Basic Consumer Kash Ebonyi Cooperative Society Limited
Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: Abia & Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Loan Officer to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business.
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
- 5 years experience
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
NGN 60,000 – 120,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Location: Abia, Ebonyi & Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- B.Sc or BA in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
NGN 45,000 – 60,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts. Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establish and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers.
- Ensures Loan Repayments are monitored promptly and reminders are issued timely on any amount in arrears.
- Making collection efforts on past due accounts vide site visit, email or phone in order to achieve prompt payment.
- Advise borrowers of their legal liabilities under existing contract law (including the interpretation of their liability under the loan agreement).
- Perform daily operational or admin duties of department including daily reports and processing of accounts.
- Compile statistics and reports related to Credit Admin for management review.
- Liaise with lawyers to issue Notice of Demand and Notice to Recall
- Follow up with lawyers on litigation cases until the cases are closed.
- Submit the litigation cases to the judge:
- Attend Court to meet with the Judges whenever required.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Banking / Finance / Accounting or Economics are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in loan recovery role.
- Good command in written and spoken English and izzi, ikwo and afikpo
- Strong communications skills.
- Familiarity with bank deposits / loans products.
NGN 80,000 – 125,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their CV & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.