Job Vacancies at Abodes Lagos
Abodes Lagos is entering a new era, and a landmark career opportunity is waiting for you. Abodes Lagos is independent, and fiercely so, with the freedom to do things the right way. To hire the very best. To give them the resources to thrive. We do it because that’s what we believe. Abodes Lagos is not held back by principles, we’re propelled by them.
We and our clients are growing fast because we’re providing something rare and valuable: we are one of top real estate companies in Nigeria positioned to deliver cutting edge and competitive real estate solutions to our valued clients. We provide a wide variety of real estate services, starting from rental of apartments, home purchase and shortlets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital marketer / Social Media Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Please note this job description below is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Manage the cloud storage
- Work with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Looks at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Availability, position may require on-call activity after regular office hours
- Website Back end Management; Upload properties pictures on the website; Monitor and manage sales online.
- Collaborate with other teams, like graphics designer to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand.
- Manages company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Minimum of OND from any reputable institution
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Even though the job is mostly remote, we would like if He/She resides around Yaba axis.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, proofing, printing, and copy writing for visually engaging and innovative marketing deliverables.
- Design work may include social media advertising, web site content, direct mail, email campaigns, corporate branding materials, catalogs, flyers, digital marketing assets, on and offsite printing, and development of other promotional and presentation materials.
- The scope of this role is vast, and responsible for project management, collaborating on brand initiatives and property marketing projects.
- The goal of the Graphic Designer is to help Abodes Lagos social media team to be a creative center of excellence; to make it a key driver of the company’s success and to strengthen the brand.
- The Graphics Designer will create graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include print and digital advertising, web site content, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers and other promotional and presentation materials.
- May recommend, implement and maintain hardware and software requirements for the Company.
- Create presentation materials to support social media posting, recruiting, training, management meetings, and executive presentations.
- Recommend, develop, implement, and maintain design strategies or guidelines to enhance the company’s brand image.
- May deliver designed materials to printers/vendors.
- Stay on top of competitive and market experiences to help drive continuous improvements.
- Use design software to complete projects and revising projects based on client feedback.
- Create custom designs for property-specific marketing
- Develop, amend, and/or maintain social media marketing campaigns.
- Interpret creative direction into brand appropriate messaging across a wide variety of marketing deliverables.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 3 – 7 years experience.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and very strong work ethic.
- This position reports directly to the CEO / Founder and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the CEO.
- This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO so he may focus on his primary responsibilities and maximize his time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties).
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Edit WordPress web site (or ability to learn WordPress).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Availability, position may require on-call activity after regular office hours.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, in-house events.
- OND qualification
- Excellent driving skills with up to 3 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office and/or Mac OS.
- Must have a drivers license.
- Social media saavy
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter stating how they can use their digital marketing / social media management skills to increase Company Sales to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using “Social Media Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2021
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks