Job Recruitment for Graduate Bancassurance Executive at Dunn and Braxton Limited
Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is an Insurance arm of a leading financial service group that has many years of experience operating in Asset Management, Health Maintenance and Insurance Segments in the Nigerian financial Markets.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ikoyi, Marina, Amuwo-Odofin, Festac, Isolo, Badagry, Oshodi – Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Warri – Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Owerri – Imo, Calabar, Obudu – Cross River and Ibadan – Oyo
Slots: 10 slots per location
- Due to its increasing partnerships and market expansion, the company is seeking to hire ambitious and self-driven Bancassurance Executives to facilitate and promote its business and product offerings to customers of partners’ bank branches across the locations stated above.
- The Bancassurance Executive acts as the Company’s representatives in identifying business opportunities (Sales of Life and General Insurance Products) within designated partner bank branches. The ideal candidate should be sales driven with a minimum of two years proven experience as a Bancassurance Executive or an Insurance Sales Executive.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Solicit new clients, and grow prospective/existing clientele
- Handles activities that involves reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings
- First Degree in Insurance, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in insurance sales.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Relevant experience as a Bancassurance Executive, Financial Advisor or Insurance Sales Agent will be an added advantage.
- Must reside within any location stated above
- Ideal candidate must have a strong passion for sales with strong persuasive skills.
- Must have a strong flair for building trusted and lasting relationships.
- Guaranteed Base pay between N50,000 – N100,000 monthly (highly dependent on candidate’s quality and years of experience)
- Highly competitive Commission (tied to the Monthly target)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Leave Allowance
- HMO (Upon Staff Confirmation).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should click the link above and apply based on the location of their choice
Application Deadline 28th September, 2021.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
RECRUITMENT REPORT is just a blog. We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
RECRUITMENT REPORT admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Thanks