Job Recruitment at SB Telecoms and Devices Limited
SB Telecoms & Devices Limited is an integrated ICT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Inspired by a strong desire to help organizations of all types and sizes actualize their corporate objectives, our innovative and customer-centric solutions are geared towards optimizing business performance, operational efficiency, and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote, and sell the company’s products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to potential leads through cold calling
- Upload and update generated contact and assigned contact into sales funnel.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints speedily to maximize satisfaction and retention.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and customers within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Participate in strategic reviews, development, and implementation.
- Assist with conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales reports and other reports as may be required by the line manager.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4- 6 years’ experience in Real Estate/ Insurance
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Application Deadline 9th June, 2021.
Job Title: SEO Specialist
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Qualification: HND / BA / B.Eng / M.Eng
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Application Deadline 10th June, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email