Job Recruitment at Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited, a global LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on 17th May 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We operate from four offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is
located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office is in Port Harcourt, Rivers State,
NLNG has two subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport Limited (BGT), that provides shipping
capacity and NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML) that provides vessel management
services and manning. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports and receiving
facilities around the world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions at NLNG are based
on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following
1. TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)
The Job Objective:
To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area
in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with
daily production targets.
2. TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)
The Job Objective:
To execute field or workshop maintenance tasks, to meet work programmes, safety requirements, and quality standards to ensure plant integrity, reliability
and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process,
Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a
minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical,
Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of
Upper Credit Level.
For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018.
- Further details on the job requirements can be found on our website,
www.nigerialng.come (Careers Page).
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
All interested candidates should:
A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on “Careers,”
C. Click on “Current Vacancies,”
D. Click on “Register with Us” on Related Links to register
E. Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links
F. Click on the position to access the details and apply
G. Attach /upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the Job Portal
- Attachment of the underlisted documents is mandatory:
i. Government issued Birth Certificate
ii. Copies of Tertiary education certificates
iii. Copies of Secondary education certificates
iv. Copies of Primary education certificates
v. NYSC completion certificate
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS as the application is
entirely FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Applications open 21st September and closes 12th October 2021.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead
to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks