BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using navigation apps to determine the best route
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Working with valley services in the company.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up client from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Assist in valley services of reparking company vehicles
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Must be NCE, OND Holder
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
- Must be residents of Ikeja, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja axis
- NGN40,000 per month
Job Title: Software Programmer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- Typically sitting within the IT team of, he will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, design, implement and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Determine operational practicality
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Training users
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
Job Qualifications And Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or related
- A technical background in Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
Job Title: PPC Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a highly motivated and energetic PPC Specialist to be a part of our team and help support our rapid growth.
- The ideal candidate has experience in managing paid digital marketing campaigns from ideation to execution and optimization.
- They must also possess a high degree of professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with current and future partners. He / She must have the ability to dive deep into the KPIs and leverage big data sets to drive actionable marketing initiatives that move the needle. Only those candidates with proven experience managing six-figure+ monthly marketing spend and driving results need apply.
PPC Specialist Responsibilities
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns for Lead Generation, Traffic and Engagement
- Develop robust A/B and MVT targeting and content tests
- Craft marketing copy (headlines, CTAs, blurbs, etc.)
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance, KPIs, and trends
- Dive deep into metrics and form an actionable testing strategies based on solid data
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has is continuously optimize performance to achieve target goals
- Troubleshoot/investigate tracking issues
- The Paid Per Search Specialist will assist in launching new products that support mission
- Work cross-team to develop and discuss marketing strategies and driving results
PPC Specialist Required Qualifications
- 3+ years managing paid search marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Bing) – Strong background needed
- 2+ years in a digital marketing role (ideally affiliate, lead generation, ecommerce, media buying or digital publishing)
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has the proven ability to manage a digital marketing campaign from end-to-end
- Experience with forecasting, pacing and managing five figure+ monthly budgets
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has the ability to both ideate on revenue generating opportunities as well as execute seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Impeccably high standards and work ethic.
- Strong analytical ability and extremely proficient in Excel (sumifs, pivot tables, advanced formulas, filtering, etc.)
- The Paid per Search Specialist has the solid foundation of direct marketing principles and ability to translate into marketing messages.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the company’s and team’s goals.
- Advanced-level experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or similar.
PPC Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of Ecommerce and Sales
- Understanding of modern Affiliate Marketing
- Product Development / Product Management experience in a Digital environment
- Business Development / Partner Management / Account Management
Job Title: Facebook Ads Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
The Facebook Ads Specialist will be responsible for building and managing client Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager accounts. This position requires you to work within client budgets to achieve phenomenal results. The responsibilies in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the overall funnel strategy to ensure that both the ad account and website are optimized for the highest conversion rate possible
- Installing and managing Facebook pixels
- Building out campaign frameworks inside ad accounts
- Writing ad copy that drives conversions
- Facebook Ads Expert
- Creative copywriter + editor
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Providing reports for Account Managers, which includes ad spend, CPA, and ROAS data as well as creative direction for clients.
- Work with design team to coordinate graphic design projects.
- Work with web development team to produce Conversion Rate Optimization audits of client websites
- Work with team to improve internal processes.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years work experience.
- Facebook Lead and Direct Conversion Ads (Required)
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to take initiative and work independently.
- Data Driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Facebook Ads Experience is a MUST HAVE
- E-Commerce experience is a MUST HAVE
- Attention to detail is essential.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.