SIMS Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products. We have an assembly plant for the assembly of products.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Locations: Allen Avenue Ikeja and Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and lto (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lto numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to cwh with lto and lti recorded & interbranch supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in finance, accounting, business administration, social sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply