Job Opportunities at African Economic Congress
African Economic Congress is an international organization that focuses on the development of Africa by engaging stakeholders at different levels to necesitate change in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a talented Digital Marketer to oversee the organization’s websites and social media accounts.
- The digital marketer will plan and execute marketing campaigns, manage and create content for an organization’s website and social media platform, and examine online marketing strategies for the organization.
Your duties include:
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Website management.
- Increase sales for the group by utilizing online channels.
- Create content optimized for both the website and social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Editing and videography.
- Manage your social media presence by creating and editing videos, pictures, and posts.
- Monitoring the traffic flow on your website and providing regular internal reports.
- Resolve any errors with the content online.
- Participate in networking events and product launches.
- Maintain a close eye on digital marketing trends and keep the brand up-to-date with industry developments.
- Improve the SEO/SEM of the website pages.
- Create and post videos, podcasts, and audio content online.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to promote company products and services.
- Improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc. through social media activities.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Any other assigned role.
- Must be a graduate of a recognized university with a Bachelors in Marketing or a relevant field.
- Must have the mandatory NYSC certificate.
- Must be resident in Abuja only(only Abuja residents will be contacted).
- Must have minimum 4 years experience in Digital Marketing with proven track records (Actual content online will be checked).
- Must know how to work on videos and graphics.
- Social media expert.
- Conversion rate optimizer.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Content creator.
Job Title: Camera Operator
- We are recruiting for a skilled Camera Operator for productions, including broadcasts, TV broadcasts etc.
- Handling the camera physically while maintaining the composition of the video, shooting angles and working with teammates.
- Take high-quality video from a fixed or mobile position
- Technical and theoretical knowledge of cameras.
- Taking and composing photographs.
- The ability to perform camera moves accurately.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Select, assemble, and position equipment cameras, stands, software etc.
- Video editing skills and conversant with Adobe Premiere
- Smoothly operate the camera’s pan, tilt, zoom, and focus parameters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Degree in Cinematography or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- Experience with mounted cameras and otherwise
- Identifying and reporting faults promptly
- A strong work ethic and a knack for meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2021.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks