An International Energy Services Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Coordinator
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Provide a first line contact for the facilities function for all internal and external customers/contractors Manage all external providers e.g. security, maintenance provider(s), cleaning, air conditioning etc. Ensuring procurement of all relevant goods and services are in compliance with policies and procedure.
- Co-ordination of all premises work, and engage the necessary service providers, to include planned and responsive maintenance, refurbishment, redecoration, office moves, and the provision of furniture and office equipment
- Manage key and lock changes to offices, including ordering of supplies
- Responsible for security matters including alarms, access controls systems, CCTV
- Operate and manage energy and waste management processes and contract
- Respond effectively to all telephone queries and complaints, using effective listening, questioning and problem-solving skills
- Carry out daily walk rounds, ensuring the building fabric is in good order, noting any defects and raising with Manager.
- Coordinate follow up on action items
- Monitor the active jobs logged recommend to the HR Manager improvements that could be made to the cleaning, facilities and security services
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required
- Liaise with building contractors to follow through on approved work
- Assist the HR Manager to ensure complies with all statutory regulations and codes of practice; liaise with local authority, Management Company, other tenants in the building, contractors etc.
- Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and best practice,
- Liaising closely with the HR team
- Attend regular meetings with suppliers and note follow up actions as required
- Order and manage all signage and business card requests for the building
- Provide general assistance on all related facilities functions and when required
- Occasional attendance outside normal working hours may be required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Front Office / Bookkeeping Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Front Desk Operations:
- To ensure that clients and guests visiting the firm are welcomed warmly upon arrival at the Firm’s reception;
- To offer as appropriate tea/coffee and/or other refreshments to clients or guests as they wait (where necessary);
- To ensure that the meeting rooms are properly set up for meetings and also coordinate their use;
- To ensure that all reading material located at the reception are remain up to date and in good condition;
- To manage all front office equipment and ensure that all damage is reported promptly to the Firm as appropriate;
- To ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- To demonstrate excellent phone etiquette by making phone calls and/or responding to all callers in a friendly, professional and courteous manner;
- To route callers appropriately to members of the Firm;
- To return to calls placed on hold every 45 seconds, to give the caller the opportunity to continue holding or to leave a message;
- To take accurate phone messages and inform the necessary parties appropriately.
- To schedule both internal and external meetings as required;
- To manage and update appointment on calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable in a timely manner
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Record financial transactions.
- Manage bank feeds.
- Handle accounts receivable.
- Handle accounts payable.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Senior Bilingual Legal Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Upstream Oil & Gas Operations:
- Drafting, vetting and confirmation of all contracts and all legal matters on behalf of the company
- Drafting/preparation and reviewing of various types of agreement such as drilling rigs agreement, and various specialized services for exploration and production activities, bank credit facility agreement, etc.
- Representation and participation in contractual meetings with third parties.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on employment agreement between the company and employees.
- Provide commercial contract management & contract drafting of award strategies.
- Provision of legal briefs on litigation matters as at when necessary
- Representation of company with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Providing secretarial/legal support services at Board and management meetings.
- Review of all proposals from contractors and subcontractors
- Drafting of MOU / MOA on behalf of the company
- Monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and service codes
- Liaising with representatives of host communities at company’s field locations
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Maintain current knowledge and changes in petroleum laws and regulations.
- BL / LLB / JD
- Experience: 6 – 10 years.
- Applicants must possess the ability to write and speak French fluently.
- Have proven experience in legal matters pertaining to oil and gas business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Marketing Officer, QHSE
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Develop new business opportunities and contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies for the company’s QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental) department
- Organize and attend activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns with regards to:
- QHSE consultancy services
- Environmental and Analytical laboratory services
- Environmental studies
- Procurement of PPE’s
- Liaise with stakeholders to prepare content for the publication of advert/marketing material and manage its distribution
- Research and keep up to date with the QHSE policies and services provided in the industry
- Manage client/customer relationships
- Collaborate with the manager to prepare an advertising/marketing budget and monitor its expense
- Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adapted and make necessary changes
- Attend meetings with the general manager and understand the details of the service and discuss strategies
- Liaise with the clients, prepare quotations and negotiations with the prices and other issues
- Generate and evaluate requests for proposals
- Provide any other related service as required by management.
Qualifications & Experience
- A good University Degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position with emphasis on thorough understanding of Quality, Health, Environmental and Safety (QHSE) service policies, guidelines and requirements in the energy, chemical and other similar industries
Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Strategic thinker that can prepare market analysis and execute supply/sales plan
- Result driven self-starter with excellent time management
- Deep understanding of quality, health, safety and environmental services and related processes
- Knowledge of International and industry regulations, policies and procedures is advantageous
- Proven teaming and collaboration; prior supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work with multi-discipline teams
- Strong communication, negotiation and teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.