Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Supervisor
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit Manager to review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control procedures and processes in the organization.
- Ensure the day to day compliance with company policies and procedures in alignment with business needs and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct audit engagements as scheduled, ensuring that audits are carried out in compliance with relevant requirements, legislation and schedules, then generate audit issue memoranda.
- Provide assistance in conducting risk assessments and identifying controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations and follow up on previous audit findings to ensure that management’s intervention actions to mitigate identified risks in the business are carried out as planned.
- Evaluate existing internal controls for gaps and proffer recommendations based on assessment, to improve operational efficiency.
- Perform audits for business operations, finances, and check compliance with Frigoglass policies and procedures.
- Prepare clear and complete audit work papers.
- Monitor compliance with established security procedure; Access and monitor controls (User ID and passwords) to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of company’s data
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or Finance related field
- 5-7 years working experience in an accounting/auditing role is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position in a Manufacturing company
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA and familiarity on IAS/IFRS Standard
Competency and Skill Requirement:
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of risk management techniques, policy formulation and regulation
- Good understanding of audit and investigation principles and practice
- Basic knowledge of Back-ups, Disaster Recovery and Restoration policy
- Basic Knowledge of Vulnerability and Penetration test
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, and communications skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to ethical standards and high level of integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.