Title: Technical Skills Training Programme
- Auto Mechanic
- Auto Electrical / Electronic and Air-Conditioning
- Auto Fabrication and Welding
- Auto Painting and Spraying
- Information and Communication Technology.
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
Applicants must be between 18-35 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
Test Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original arid Photocopy of National ID, Voters Card or Drivers Licence.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study, lunch and a monthly stipend
- The Programme is entirely non – residential. Candidates will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.