The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission established under section 197 (1) (c) of the 1999 Constitution is the executive body that handles matters relating to appointment, discipline and promotion of Rivers State’s judicial officers and their support staff.
Following its craving to diminish the degree of joblessness in the state and to expand the nature of activities in the state, Rivers state government has in this manner chose to enroll experts into the State Judicial Service Commission.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Steps to follow:
I. Visit www.https://rsjsc.rivjobs.ng
2. Click start Application or click how to apply.
3. Enter BVN and phone number and click on apply here
4. Select Application type (Chairman, Member or Other Positions)
5. Fill in Bio-Data and click continue
6. Add Qualifications and click continue
7. Add Certificate where applicable and click continue
8. Add work Experience and click continue
9. Add 3 referees and click continue
10. Upload documents
11. Click finish to submit application
The application form can be filled and submitted online. you are therefore advised not to allow anyone dupe you in the name of helping you secure the job.