How To Apply For 2021 Anambra State NG-Cares Intervention Program
2021 ANAMBRA STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM – APPLY NOW
Registration and Application is now open for ANAMBRA state NG CARES Intervention Program.
The Nigeria covid-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention that is designed to restore the livelihoods of ANAMBRA State poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
Businesses owned by ANAMBRA State especially youth and women led businesses.
See Also: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Portal 2021
- Micro businesses (3-9 employees)
- Small businesses (10-50 employees)
ANAMBRA STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM GRANT TYPE
- Credit grant for existing businesses: This grant is expected to cover 40, of the amount of new loans originated after March 1st 2020.
- Operational grant: This is to fund working capital requirements of businesses
- Micro credit grant (Minimum N 100.000.00; Maximum N 500.000 00)
- Small operational grant (Above N 500,000.00; Maximum N 2.500,000.00)
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement etc.)
- Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ANAMBRA STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM
CONTACT YOUR COMMUNITY CDC CHAIRMAN, WOMAN LEADER OR YOUTH PRESIDRENT FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION – Registration forms have been shared to these persons
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
RECRUITMENT REPORT is just a blog. We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
RECRUITMENT REPORT admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Thanks