Graduate Trainee at Saroafrica International Limited (North & South East)
At Saroafrica International Limited, we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Ltd is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – North & South East
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by July 2021.
- Only candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra are required to apply for this role .
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
The candidate we want:
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You must be residing in the North or South East part of Nigeria.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 15th June, 2021.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.