God is Good Motors (GIGM) Job Recruitment for Terminal Accountant
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Accountant
Locations: Utako – Abuja & Iyana-ipaja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all the accounting functions in the Terminal.
- Work with and assists the Chief Financial Officer in implementing account functions for the company.
- Handle all the cash expenses at the Terminal.
- Prepare reports of all movement of finance in and out of the Terminal.
- Ensure that daily call-over and verification are carried out on all transactions posted into the system from the Terminal.
- Assist in producing schedules for remittance/payment of VAT, PAYE and other statutory payments from the Terminal.
- Liaise with the head office to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be submitted to management.
- He also ensures completeness of all payments and dr receipts, invoices, Debit/Credit Memos and ensures they are correctly posted into the Accounting System.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secure Terminal financial information by completing data base backups.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting (minimum of 2.2) from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
- ACA/ ACCA will be an added advantage.
- 1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks