Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) 2022 Bursary Applications
Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is responsible for building a pool of skilled, capable and ethical workforce for the Gauteng City Region. This is done through different interventions, i.e., bursaries, internships, learnerships, skills programmes, etc.
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) bursary programme is open to all qualifying youth, with particular preference given to youth from Gauteng, who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa. The bursary covers full cost of study, with conditions, as stipulated in the bursary contract.
Requirements for Gauteng City Region Academy 2022 Bursary for South African Youths
- A South African Citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the age of 18 and 35
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng – Proof of residence required
- Students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning
Note better: The following students automatically qualify, but must also complete the appliction form online:
- Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
- Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learner from LSEN schools in Gauteng
How to apply/register for Gauteng City Region Academy 2022 Bursary for South African Youths
The Top 3 Grade 12 learners from all No-Fee paying, SSIP and LSEN government schools in Gauteng qualify for a bursary to study at a recognised Higher Education Institution (HEI) or a Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Application Deadline: 28 February, 2022