The Empowerment Support Initiative (ESI), is organizing a Living Trade Skills Training Programme for indigenes of the Niger Delta Region.
Requirements For Application
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- Holders of a minimum of school certificate or higher qualifications with ambition to excel in their chosen industry
- They must have previously received same training in skill area and are already working as artisans.
The following courses will be taught by ESI international qualified tradesmen and instructors from the UK to meet
best global practices, industry, and occupational standards:
1. Fashion & Creative Crafts Entrepreneur
Student will gain an understanding of craft-based skills and how they
can be utilized to upcycle and embellish existing objects and presented and promoted online through websites and
social media applications whilst exploring different business models to sell their craft-based products.
2. Welding & Fabrication
Students will learn, develop, and practice the skills and demonstrate their competence, set
against Occupational Standards, in a wide range of welding and fabrication processes required for employment and/or career progression in the fabrications and welding engineering sector.
3. Carpentry and Kitchen cabinets /fittings
Student will learn to complete the full process from planning kitchen layouts to installing a kitchen including base units, wall units and larder units, fitting cornice/pelmet and plinth and the all-important worktop cuts including cutting out for a sink and cooker hob and completing the required mitre cuts.
4. Brickworks and Rendering
Students will learn a variety of skills to enable them to build, repair and maintain
building and become master craftsman and in combination with learning the basic principles of plastering to enable students to successfully plaster a traditional two coat plastered wall, fix a corner bead and skim a ceiling. Student
will be taught how to use plastering tools and equipment and be able to identify the correct materials to use.
Method of Application for the ESI Entrepreneurial Development Training 2021
Interested candidates are required to send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application to email@example.com
The following document should be scanned and attached:
- Educational / Vocational certificates
- Certificate verifying Local Government Areas of Origin
- Birth certificate/Age Declaration Affidavit
- Passport photograph
- Recommendation/Reference from a responsible citizen, preferably a Clergy in a reputable church; or Civil Servant
of the rank of Director or above or a recognized Traditional Ruler.
- The training will be for a period of 4 weeks.
- Application must be submitted within four (4) weeks of this publication
- This Programme is aimed at training young people on what they need to earn income and sustain their livelihood.
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.