Employment Opportunities at PTK Consulting Limited
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client is a major player in the education sector. They are into the Business of Providing Study Financing to Students Studying in Private Schools, Financial and Growth Resources to Private Schools, and Finance Support to Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
They are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Graphics Designer
2.) Assistant Manager, Social Media Division
3.) Assistant Manager, Blog Media Devision
4.) Assistant Manager, Influencer Media Division
5.) Assistant Manager, Radio Media Division
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design fliers with embedded links for the over 20 Products/Services offered by the Company;
- Create Video Animation content;
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used;
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time and within budget;
- Implement UI elements in Html/CSS and/or via WordPress for updates to website;
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital asses (email, landing pages, content downloads) inside Hubspot, or other selected web marketing tools;
- Coordinate with the Sales and marketing departments to confirm marketing objectives, creative direction, and brand consistency;
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy;
- Manage utilization and archive of all project artwork.
- Develop and design layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc;
- Create layouts, edit videos and graphics for Company Website and other Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Update existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for Client Presentations and trade shows.
Mode of Work
- The Successful Candidates will be working 100% Remotely from home.
- The Successful Candidate is allowed to keep a Second Job with another Employer as long as the Other Job would not in any manner affect the Performance and Optimum, Efficacious, and Prompt Discharge of this Job; and as long as there will be no Conflict of interest Legally and in whatever shape or form including as relating to the Company’s Intellectual Property Protection.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experience;
- Microsoft Powerpoint and Word Experience
- Video editing Experience using Adobe Premiere
- Familiarity with Productions and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, and interactive media;
- Creative thinking skills and ability to work under pressure;
- 1-4 years Experience in graphic design for a company or agency.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and Html;
- Understanding of printing process and specifications;
- The Successful Candidate will be paid in Daily Accrued Commission to be paid to the Successful Candidate at the End of Every Month;
- Total Annual Commission Value will not be less than One Million Naira Annually and wherever it falls below One Million Naira at the end of 12 Months Period, the Company will make up for the Shortfall in Direct Payment;
- Total Annual Commission will be Capped at a Maximum of Three Million Naira Annually;
- The Duration of the Job is an initial period of 12 Months (1 Year), and the T’s and C’s of the Job will be subjected to Review.
- The Graphics Designer Candidate will be paid N35,000 as Salary during the probationary period, then N70,000 after the probationary period, while the remuneration in the Job Description remains the same for other Media Vacancies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title applied for as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th September, 2021