Employment Opportunities at Don Quester Consulting
Don Quester Consulting – Our client, an Arbitrator firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Programme / Research Officer (PRO)
Job Application Code: PRO001
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Job Qualification/ Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in related field with a minimum of 10 relevant years’ experience in the field. Certification in Project management will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of international organisations, development agencies, not for profit and NGOs and must turned in proposals funded by any of these agencies/organisations.
- Research, excellent organizational, good communication, networking, creative thinking and project management skills is required.
- Applicant should possess resourceful nature and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft software is important.
Job Competencies for Membership Engagement & Growth Officer (MEGO)
- Ability to create, develop and implement fund-raising strategies for the Arbitrators firm and identify potential partnerships with organizations / Institutions.
- Ability to research available local and international funding opportunities and draft proposals to potential partners and donors for fundraising purposes.
- Ability to generate increased income for Arbitrators firm programmes and events from existing sources or relationships and maintain and expand Arbitrators firm network in arbitration industry, ADR and other business community.
- Ability to identify opportunities to actively engage Members and Stakeholders and research relevant information to improve Arbitrators firm programmatic approach, coordinate the execution and support the implementation of Arbitrators firm programmes and activities.
- Ability to monitor and track the impact of Arbitrators firm programmes and events and prepare reports for Management, Partners and Funders.
- Ability to participate in inter-departmental meetings, departmental strategic planning and representing Arbitrators firm at lobbying/consultation meetings / conferences within government agencies, National/State Assemblies, Judiciary, media, corporate and non-profit organizations and other key stakeholders in Nigeria and International.
- Ability to manage multiple research projects concurrently, utilizing a variety of research methodologies & approaches (panel-based surveys, on-device surveys, advertising effectiveness studies, online focus groups, website evaluations).
- Ability to carry out research work through interviews, questionnaires, online, or whatever may be appropriate and oversee all data-related aspects of project execution (e.g., quality control assurance from fielding through report delivery).
- Ability to manage progress of survey research projects to ensure accomplishment of objectives – this includes communication to anticipate challenges related to survey design, fielding/data collection and project deliverables.
- Ability to develop/write overall study analytic plans and perform basic analysis of survey research results, including sub-group analysis for inclusion in reports.
- Ability to prepare and present analyses with findings and recommendations.
- Any other tasks within the scope of the role as directed and agreed.
- Ability to create and develop a working document for the Institute’s membership engagement, growth and development initiative.
- Ability to create and analyze the results from members’ surveys on areas of interest and expertise to develop an informed strategy outreach.
- Ability to build relationship with Branch Executives and Committees and learn about their priorities for engagement in the Institute’s activities, and use that knowledge to develop a strategic plan for engagement events and activities.
- Ability to liaise with the Branch Executives and Committees in planning and executing an annual calendar of in-person and virtual events (meetings, webinars, roundtable, gala night, etc.) that bring together the membership of the Institute.
- Ability to facilitate the exchange of views among members, including the use of social media and other tools/platforms.
- Ability to act as an ongoing point of contact for Branch Executives and Committees.
- Ability to provide quarterly reports to Management and Governing Council on activities of the Branches and Committees, and propose on how best to strengthen and improve them.
- Ability to create partnership proposals for prospective corporate membership in the building strong public-sector/private-sector partnerships and cooperation.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job application code stated above as the subject of the email.
- Your cover letter should contain a summary of your work experience as it relates to the advertised role, years of work experience, key achievement and skills attained as it relates to the advertised role.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
- Punctuality is a Priority.
- For further inquiries send a chat to Dawn on whatsapp @09060370862 or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current Scholarships, Job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thank