The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Director, Aseptic Fiber Packaging
Job Requisition ID: R-68609
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
Job Description Summary
- This position is a virtual role and be located anywhere
- This position works for the CEPG (Cross Enterprise Procurement Group) Managing Director, Production Equipment/Aseptic Fiber Packaging (AFP) The CEPG consists of Operating Committee Bottlers including BI, CBPC, CCBSS, CCEP, CC Femsa, Hellenic, CBPC, AFBCC, CCBJI, CC Icecek along with 24 other General Bottles.
- The position is the support role to the AFP Managing Director for developing and executing the Aseptic Fiber Packaging (AFP) Procurement Program for the above referenced Bottlers which support our selected markets.
- The position supports and administers the global AFP program key activities, which include the Cost Forecast, Value Chain Analysis, Supply and Demand, Extended Team Meeting coordination, Strategic Sourcing Seven Steps Process (DD1-DD4), Knowledge Communication, along with a variety of reporting responsibilities including Pipeline of Value (POV).
- The position provides leadership for activities in the global program and interfaces with other Core Teams of TCCC Associates and the Extended Team of Bottler Representatives who jointly handle the AFP Procurement across all Geographic Groups.
- The position is supported by the CEPG Global “Extended Teams” which primarily consist of the Procurement Managers from the CEPG Operating Committee Members.
- This CEPG Extended Team is responsible for implementing the strategy of the AFP program for all the Geographic Groups including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. AFP annual spend is approximately $405MM for the System. The Procurement Strategies to manage price and supply risk are critical to the support the Bottler ABP’s.
- Further program growth would come from the inclusion of other fiber based primary and secondary packages that can be leveraged globally – i.e. Gable top cartons, multipacks and corrugated packaging. Estimated annual spend of the additional fiber categories is $300MM/year.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Help develop and deliver a sustainable AFP strategy and execute the approved AFP strategy throughout TCCC and CEPG.
- Provide product and service expertise to geographic associates to build bottler relationships, improve collaboration and increase Network participation.
- Build sustainable global and regional supplier relationships that generate value for both the Coca-Cola system and the supplier over time.
- Co-develop and implement plans, tactics and strategies for each geographic region and pack format or specification to achieve competitive cost spread.
- Develop negotiation strategies that deliver against KO business objectives and achieves sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Coordinate and often lead the negotiation of global master agreements that result in preferential pricing, terms and conditions (e.g., first access to innovation, most favored nations pricing) for the KO system.
- Assess current and future business environment to determine if changes in objectives are required.
- Provide raw material cost forecasts to company-owned operations and relevant third parties (e.g., bottlers) to assist them in the development of their business plans.
- Provide and support key input in the creation of a three (3) year commodity/ingredient or packaging cost forecast to ensure critical input into the business planning process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with global account management of strategically important global and regional suppliers in order to support and enhance the supply strategies of the KO system.
- Build alignment with internal stakeholder groups of the sourcing strategy and procurement process for products/services in order to identify business needs and to ensure compliance with operational standards.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities that benefit the Coca-Cola system.
- Provide product and service expertise to the Coca-Cola system that builds bottler relationships, improves collaboration and increases Network participation in order to leverage system spend and decrease total costs.
- Influence suppliers’ manufacturing processes, technology decisions and policies in ways that are mutually beneficial and sustainable for both organizations by leveraging the volume of the Coca-Cola system.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models.
- Influence external client to act upon recommendation by using appropriate persuasion or selling techniques (e.g., Positive Power and Influence, Connecting with Customer).
- Support work of Sustainability “World Without Waste” initiative for AFP Category and align initiatives with Bottlers, Suppliers and Internal Stakeholder as well as build reporting for KPIs.
- Coordinate and reporting for AFP Program as requested by Suppliers Service and CEPG in alignment with PMO and keep Pipeline of Value (PoV) up to date.
- Work with Procurement Analyst to maintain AFP category databases and provide support for projects and negotiations.
- Protect all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping and legal exposure.
- Protect information provided in confidence from outside sources (bottlers and other business partners) and ensure this information is not disseminated to those not directly involved.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
The following is a listing of minimum indicated requirements for this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Related Work Experience 10 or more years
- Product/Service Knowledge: Knowledge of products/services (e.g., sweetener, packaging, indirect goods) specific to a given industry, the product/service attributes, competitive positioning and unbundled cost components. Includes the ability to use financial models, industry knowledge and the client’s requirements to formulate the best procurement decision.
- Competitive Analysis: Knowledge of sources for competitive analysis including supplier and industry data to build competitive intelligence, inform business planning and optimize decision-making. Includes the ability to create and analyze industry cost models in order to assess suppliers’ competitive capabilities.
- Strategic Sourcing Strategy: Knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies by commodity, product, service to ensure that formal supplier agreements activate the elements of the sourcing strategy and support delineated performance standards. Includes the ability to create selection criteria to qualify suppliers for the bid process.
- Network/Resources: Ability to develop diverse network/resources to leverage “best in class” knowledge, approaches and processes.
- Packaging Industry: Knowledge of packaging industry (e.g., materials, sizes, recycling issues) required to develop packaging innovations.
- Vendor Management: The ability to evaluate and ensure that vendor performance meets or exceeds defined performance standards and adheres to overall company policies and procedures.
- Bottler/Business Unit Plans & Strategies: Knowledge of information used and ability to evaluate bottler/business unit’s business plans and strategies to develop procurement strategies that enable delivery of those goals and objectives.
- Best Practices: Knowledge of procurement, industry and business best practices to guide thought leadership and ensure effective procurement strategies. Includes the ability to recognize value creation opportunities within the supply chain.
- Global/Cultural Knowledge: Knowledge of cultural differences in different regions or countries that might impact or limit the effectiveness of a promotion, property or program.
- Market Innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas (e.g., product, packaging, merchandise, activations) in order to create a proprietary advantage for The Company.
- System Procurement Knowledge: Knowledge of TCCS global and regional procurement organizations, strategies and priorities to ensure alignment of procurement activity.
Job Title: Total Rewards Consultant
Reference ID: R-71852
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description Summary
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Deliver Total Rewards and Benefits Governance for all OU countries in scope. Ensures compliance with legal requirements and global guidelines. Facilitates all audit preparations; quality and systems assurance and compliance pieces and leads efforts of policy and process documentations for EMEA Total Rewards Operations.
- Lead the project management of the Global benefits initiatives within the Company including annual benefit governance review for countries with OU. The role implements and delivers the solution for global Benefits priorities as defined by Benefits CoE/ People Services Leadership.
- Lead vendor management governance of total rewards and benefits operations.
- Facilitates and supports issue resolution for EMEA Total Rewards Service Delivery with the OU. Stakeholder management for changes on implementation, delivery and issues encountered in the region.
- Consultant for Total Rewards EMEA implementation including market trends, customer needs, technology capabilities, operational efficiencies, etc.
- Continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks of overall EMEA Total Rewards Operations.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap and backlogs.
- Drives the discovery and implementation of product enhancements and process improvement, as well as design changes provided by the Total Rewards and Benefits CoE.
- Identify system requirements and/or enhancements needed to support the successful design, development and implementation of HR plans, programs, processes, and tools in collaboration with Information Systems and HR partners.
- Process Champion, leads process improvement and provide data analytics and insights to assess performance of the team
- Plans and implement capability building for EMEA Total Rewards team and overall platform HR team.
- Works very closely with the Total Rewards Manager for the region and other key stakeholders within network organization.
- 5 years’ experience managing total rewards and benefits plans and programs in multiple countries.
- Experience working with leaders, and challenging customers needed.
- Ability to analyze complex issues, spot compliance risk and issues in an agile environment and bring together appropriate stakeholders to lead towards long term solutions for the business.
- Collaborates directly with Stakeholders (Sr Leadership of OUs and HR), customers (active/retired employees), regional partners, other product owners, and vendors to create operational strategies, process optimization, risk, compliance and prioritization.
- Works to ensure satisfactory delivery and consulting with all partners.
Job Title: Automation Technician
Job ID.: req33687
Location: Abuja, Nigeria (Abuja Plant)
Job Grade: JG 3
About Your New Job
- Carry out maintenance of all electrical/automation equipment (bottling and utilities) and their controls while ensuring high equipment reliability, high product quality, zero safety incidents and consistent delivery of budgeted volume targets.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Do proper troubleshooting and repair of all electrical and automated machinery and all related controls.
- Always ensure machine uptime by ensuring continuous engineering response improvement Drive loss elimination on all lines.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly condition monitoring is carried out.
- Ensure that contractors that work on any electrical equipment work safely and comply with all safety rules within the plant.
- Ensure that all machine guards, safety switches and status indicators on all equipment are in place and functional.
- Ensure all equipment panels are numbered, clean, dry and closed all the time.
- Ensure all cables (power and control) are clean, terminals firmly secured, properly labeled and well arranged in the cable trays and covered.
- Ensure all breakers and fuses are adequately rated and set, and no vibrating or humming contactors or relays in the panel.
- Ensure all filters are clean and panel cooling ACs are working Ensure all electric motors are numbered and labeled and the label MUST correspond with the identity in the manual and the contactors in the panel.
- Keep physical record of all electric motor on your line or assigned areas – the record must indicate which motor has problems and how it was solved.
- Ensure routine electrical/ automation maintenance are carried out as at when due on all equipment.
- Document and sign off all maintenance activities.
Education / Experience
- Relevant Technician Qualification preferably OND or City & Guild part II or its equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year TTC full training session or 2 years’ experience in automation.
- Basic Programmable Logic Control troubleshooting preferably Siemens S7.
- Instrumentation and Electro-pneumatics skills.
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagram SAP and MS Office knowledge
Do You Have These Skills?
- Fair level of computer literacy.
- Good command of the English language.
- Proven problem-solving skills must be minimum average.
- Basic understanding of bottling technology.
- Knowledge of Maintenance procedures
- Basic organizational & time management skills.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures, and systems in Manufacturing.
- Drive for results.
- Timely feedback giving skills.
- Teamwork skills and mindset and High integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas
Job Title: Plant Manager
Job ID.: req33638
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
About the Job
- Coordinate key plant operations activities (manufacturing, quality, Supply Chain and support functions i.e., Finance, HR, IS and Process systems) to deliver high-quality products and services at the lowest cost whilst consistently meeting internal and external customers demands, in line with the corporate objective.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensure Cost optimization, budget delivery and control of main cost drivers in Manufacturing
- Ensure adherence to Food and Beverage Legislation, TCCC Standards, ISO certification,
- Good Manufacturing Practices, and other internal and external regulatory compliance Drive MANEx to deliver a high productivity standard in the plant
- Ensure usage and exploitations of management systems to affect financial controls positively and maximize profit
- Prepare, present, and interpret Manufacturing KBIs, make recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency, reduced cost, and improved customer satisfaction
- Builds team’s capabilities through the implementation of training and development programs and maintains high levels of employee relationships
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the team, internal customers, peers, institutions, suppliers
- Maintain high (100%) standard of GMP, Safety and Security in the plant and all sales depots
- Exploit management tools (BASIS, PRS – production reporting system, IM – inventory management, IC – internal control, EXIM – excellence in manufacturing etc.) to maximize opportunities for cost optimization
- Relate with the commercial team on demand and Operational planning to drive for profitable volume growth
- Deliver quality products at the right time and mix (SKU’s store keeping units) to all sales depots within the prescribed sales stock levels
- Balanced knowledge in general management, manufacturing, financial and supply chain management to provide strategic leadership.
Education / Knowledge
- University and/or Advanced Degree relevant to Manufacturing (Engineering, Food & Beverage Processing related)
- 7-10 years of cognate experience in driving high performing manufacturing operations
- In-depth knowledge of bottling operations and technologies: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health & Safety
Do You Have These Skills?
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to manage unstable sales demand Forecasting and supply chain requirement
- Effective planning & organizing
- Results orientation
- Ability to work under challenging conditions
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Effective leadership and track record of building high performing teams
- Analytical, reporting and communication
- Ability to make and communicate tough decisions
- Ability to think tactically and strategically
- Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short term wins
- Coaching and mentorship
- Ability to empower managers.
Job Title: Digital Employee Platforms Leader
Ref No: req33713
Team: Digital & Technology Platform Services
About Your New Job
- The role’s mission is to focus on Digital Transformation within the Employee Experience value stream.
- The role will drive value based on desired business outcomes in making the Nigerian BU and CCH an irresistible digital place to work. Leading Innovation and MVP development around new ideas within Nigeria.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Strategic alignment with business functional priorities
- Support business to maintain the stability, availability and performance of services when faced with disruptions to IT systems and infrastructure
- Drive functional ownership of innovations as per Digital Factory prioritization of initiatives
- Prioritization of local requests! deployment needs
- Successful product/service rollout in country
- Materialize tangible business value jointly with Central Platforms through implementation and adoption of products & features
- Drive digital dexterity in the function as the ability of employees to adapt and adopt existing and emerging technologies in their field to produce better results for their company
- Organize and sustain a highly skilled and capable digital community of experts in their respective function (Key UsersCitizen Developers) behind automationreportingsupport.
- Participate in agile teams representing country business view
- Drive productivity and efficiency though process digitalization and automation
- Drive cost optimization through efficient CAPEXOPEX management
- Coordinate the regular releases to ensure smooth transition and change management where needed.
Education / Experience
- University Degree
- Experience in managing people without authority and senior stakeholders
- Experience with system solutions like HR Core and Talent Development
- Experience on agile methodologies
- Experience on driving digital capabilities development & adoption within function.
- Strong business awareness blended with digital & technology savviness
- Solid leadership and influencing skills and proven experience in digital transformation initiatives.
Do you have these skills?
- Demand management
- Business Relationship Management (BRM)
- lnnovation/ Emerging technology monitoring
- Financial management
- Service Design thinking
- Change management
- Data Privacy & Security Fundamentals
- Knowledge management
- Project management
- Digital Transformation
- Business Analysis
- Benefits Management.
Job Title: Syrup Mixer
Job ID: req33630
Location: Benin City, Edo
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring the manufacture of final syrup in strict compliance to standards: monitoring of control points, PRPs and PRPs in syrup manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards.
- To carry out incoming inspection on sugar, beverage base and concentrate and ensure any ingredient that does not meet TCCC specifications is rejected.
- To ensure that all syrup tests: brix, taste, appearance, floc potential and volume are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction
- To monitor the stock of final syrup and update management
- To ensure that all syrup tanks are sanitized before and after mixing.
- To ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out of specification results are obtained.
- To ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the simple and final syrup rooms.
- To ensure that the volume of the simple and final syrups is constantly checked for accuracy.
- To monitor all the sugar dumpers while carrying out their duties.
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities. Achieve Water Use Ratio of 3.26, Achieve Solid waste Ratio of 21.10, Solid Waste Recycled of 89.56%, Zero lost time work related injuries
Education / Knowledge
- Minimum of ND or its equivalent.
- Trade Test Certificates.
- 3 years Experience.
- Physical Fitness.
- Technical Dexterity
Do You Have These Skills?
- Basic Knowledge of computer skill.
- Appropriate command and use of the English language-Spoken and written.
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria! We share available/ Scholarships, current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply.
RECRUITMENT REPORT admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
- BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, Thanks.