Khenpro Global Services is a leading recruiter of talents for various organizations.
We are currently recruiting suitable candidate for our client in the advertising industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Graphic Design Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Responsibilities
Our Digital Marketer/Graphic Design Specialist will perform crucial roles in our companies’ marketing efforts. He/she following job description shows his or her major duties, tasks, and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and develop multimedia packages for the business growth of the organization
- Present workable recommendations to the marketing director of the organization
- Work along with the plans and aspirations of the communication department of the organization
- Understand the workings of AdWords’ programs and search engine optimization towards promoting appropriately the profit goal of the organization
- Maintain campaign reporting, metrics, and site analysis
- Manage the digital agency relationships of the organization
- Oversee day-to-day activities of company affiliates
- Plan and oversee execution of campaign schedules and budgets
- Lead management off the digital touch points of the organization
- Oversee the activities of the company’s landing pages on social media and their mobile application marketing.
Requirements, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
To be effective in the role of a Digital Marketer/Graphic Design Specialist, the following skills and other qualities are required:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a field related to graphics. Diploma certificate is also acceptable
- Candidates should possess 2 years work experience.
- Years of working experience in related fields is an added advantage
- Possess good understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
- Possess proven experience in innovative digital campaign and effective service delivery
- Possess proven experience in digital assets delivery
- Ability to manage micro sites, social media applications, and online ads.
- Possess solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- Ability to handle digital analysis and web metrics duties
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Ability to multitask and to remain functional under intense pressure
- Possess very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess very strong skills in management and organization
- Possess proficiency in CSS, HTML 5, HTML, DreamWeaver, Framemaker, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and lots more
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.