Zenith Carex International is a registered, licensed and accredited clearing and freight forwarding Agent by the Nigerian Customs Service and under the Companies Act of 1968 incorporated on the 1st of November 2002 with staff strength of 750 and over 40 branches nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Custom Clearing Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing sufficient support to key account coordinators and other related parties to develop client project to extend the business with the clients
- Lead a combination of single contributors and develop all colleagues to achieve the maximum of their potential
- Drive performance of direct report.
- Coordinates and monitors all the Company’s freight forwarding operations activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Negotiates and quotes competitive rates promptly for freight and customs clearance jobs for vehicles, bulk cargos or containers, imports and exports, air freight Amongst others.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant regulatory or external bodies or contacts such as Customs, NPA, Terminal Operators, SSS
- Ensure Zenith CarexDelivers in the line with Customer expectations for import/export customers
- Manage relationship with current customs and other government agencies and in liaison with sales department
- Coordinate handling of files between customer service and operation units.
- Ensure operation excellence and coordination
- Ensure pro-active communication internally and externally
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree, HND or OND qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2021
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.