The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
Suitable applications are hereby invited for:
Job Title: Call Centre Manager
Location: EEDC Corporate Headquarters, Enugu
Department: Customer Service
- Call Centre Manager will monitor inbound and outbound calls and other digital customer touchpoints to assess call centre agents’ call management skills, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to policies and procedures in line with EEDC core values. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call centre quality processes and procedures as well as making recommendations for agents’ training as may be needed, and overall enhancement of our customers experience.
- Designing of comprehensive evaluation programmes for Call Centre Agents.
- Developing a metric for Quality Standards to monitor and assess agent and team performances.
- Giving feedback to Agents on how they can improve.
- Implementing Agents’ coaching initiatives and recommendations for training.
- Plan and support agents’ on-boarding programs.
- Report call centre analytics
- Observing call centre trends through analytics and the physical call centre environment and report to call centre management with action plans.
- And any other as may be assigned.
Qualifications to be Accepted
- 3 years Call Centre/Customer Service experience.
- 3 years Call Centre Training and/or Quality Assurance experience.
- Should have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Should be analytical, well organized and results oriented.
- Possess solid time management skill.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as the need arises.
- Demonstrate a positive disposition, the ability to work independently or as part of a team and have a genuine interest in people and desire to deliver.
- Should have good working knowledge or expertise with PC hardware and software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Should have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Should be dedicated to providing exceptional services for and on behalf of EEDC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. HR Department reserves the right not to provide status updates on all applicants, but all successful applicants will receive a communication after the completion of the selection process.