Calaya Engineering Services is a limited liability company that is specialized in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Onshore Instrument Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operation.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Comply with classification and prioritization system for completion of maintenance activity.
- Comply with approved operation and maintenance procedures.
- Perform with maintenance planners as schedule work load.
- Conduct on-going aseptic maintenance and clean room area.
- Comply with all instructions for job tasks completion.
- Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Installation Testing & Maintenance of Transmitters, Switches & Gauges for Pressure, Temperature, Electromagnetic Flow Meters, Ultrasonic & Hydrostatic Level Transmitters, Control Valves, on / off valves, Electric Actuators, Panels, junction boxes, cable laying & termination,
- Installation Testing & Maintenance of DCS and PLC systems, SCADA systems, hazardous area control systems, fire and gas systems and process installation, cable termination & Maintenance of indicators, transmitters and controllers, valves & other field instruments.
- Testing, calibration & loop checking through fully trained technicians with certified testing equipment..
- Ability to pre-fabricate instrument support & other fabrication work for control packages on or off-site.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Instrumentation Technology or related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in an Oil & Gas Industry, especially in a similar role
- Excellent problem-solving and math skills
- Experience with complex mechanical, pneumatic, and computerized systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria.
We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria.