Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI) Applications for South African Youths
As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions at public and LSEN schools across all provinces.BEEI application
BEEI APPLICATION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required) Matric required for all roles except the last two
Eligibility BEEI Application 2021 for Unemployed South Africans
- All SA residents aged 18 – 35 years old (not turning 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Must live close to a school.
- Preference for the Education Assistant positions will be given to applicants with post school qualifications.
STIPEND : R3817 per month (less 1% UIF contribution of R38)
CONTRACT PERIOD : 1 November – 31 March 2022
SA Basic Education 2021 Recruitment Of Unemployed Youth For The Presidential Youth Employment Intervention
- Go to sayouth.mobi/p/dbe – The site is zero-rated so free to visit
- Register – the process will take 4 mins
- If you have already registered on SA Youth, Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million you can just log in using the same log in details
- When you have registered the opportunities at the schools closest to the address you have given will appear and you can apply.
No opportunities showing up? You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General Assistant” Need help? Visit your local NYDA office, Labour Centre or Public Library
Should you still be unclear on what to do, call our TOLL-FREE support line on 0800 72 72 72, Mon- Fri, 9AM to 4:30PM and our Support Guides will assist you
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.Thanks