Apply for MultiChoice Africa Technology Graduate Program 2021
MultiChoice Group is now accepting applications for 2021 MultiChoice Africa Technology Graduate Trainee Program in South Africa. Young graduates with certain technical competencies within the Science, Technology and Engineering disciplines are invited to apply.
The MultiChoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security serving rapidly growing base of 13.5 million households. Eminent brands within the group include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax and Europe based content security leader Irdeto.
Company/Organization: MultiChoice Group
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Location: South Africa
Program Targeted at: Degree holders
Program Duration: Not Specified
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: South Africans
MultiChoice Group Technology Graduate | Key Performance Objectives
The following will outline some of the on-the job training and delivery tasks of the MultiChoice Group Technology Graduate;
- Participate in structured learning, both formal and informal
- Engage in continuous feedback
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, event attendance, etc.
- Contribute to documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation development as required
- Conduct background research and present findings
- Contribute to specific projects and initiatives as outlined by Manager
- Request necessary data from management so that reports can be compiled
Purpose of the Position
- To gain professional experience on an 18-month divisional rotation Graduate Development Program, designed to develop future leaders in the media & entertainment industry
- To complete all training modules designed for this program and receive mentorship, coaching and on the job training
- To work closely with managers and colleagues on projects and initiatives as required
- To develop skills that can be applied to specialist areas such as Digital Marketing, Customer Value Management, IT and Technology fields
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- 0-2 years experience in Mobile Development / Web Development / Java Development
- 0-2 years experience in Web, Lean Back or Mobile Platforms
- 0-2 years experience in Analytical or Engineering Field working large data sets.
- South African citizen
The Applicant should possess a degree level educational qualification in one of the following qualifications:
- Comm in Engineering or Technology
- BSc Degree in IT or Computer Science
- BSc in Engineering or Technology
- Degree in Science or Maths or Engineering or Data Science
- BTech Electrical Engineering/Electronics
- Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud certification advantageous
- How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to start application.
Application Deadline: 26 September, 2021
For more information Visit the Official Website for Further Details