The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Model Skills Training Centre, Abuja invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning plential to undertake six months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
Duration: 6 months
The industrial Training Fund (lT) arid Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Model Skills Training Centre, Abuja will be conducting a six months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- IT Essential and PC Maintenance
- Networking and System Security
- Productivity Software Application, and
- Web Design and Development.
The Program will impact skills to:
- Design, design and develop websites.
- Develop competency in the use of productivity applications.
- Equip youth for employability and entreprenuership delevopment in Information and Communication Technology.
- Design and manage functional computer networks.
- Assembles, maintain and troubleshoot computer system
- The programme which will be at the ITP-MSTC, Abuja is non-residential.
- Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free, lunch and monthly stipend.
- Trainees will receive Project- based and hands-on training activities and exercises.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications: HND or B.Sc in science or related fields
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- National Diploma Certificate / National Innovation Diploma
- National Technical Certificate in ICT
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Selected candidates will be contacted to come for test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a hand written application and photocopies of credentials to: email@example.com
Drop a Hard Copy in a Sealed Envelope to:
The Training Manager,
ITF-Model Skills Training Centre (MSTC) ITF House,
6, Adeemola Adetokunbo Crescent Transcorp Hilton Hotel,
In Between NEMA and POWER House,
P.M.B 126, Abuja.
For more information Please call: 08033180752, 08033235273, 08067004484 Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2021 .