Application for Admission into Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) is open for 2021/2022 Session!
Application for Admission into Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) is open for 2021/2022.
Visit https://portal.afit.edu.ng to apply. You can also do change of institution on JAMB if AFIT is not your 1st choice. Application for Admission into AFIT still open into the following programmes:
1. B.Eng Aerospace Engineering
2. B.Eng Automotive Engineering
3. B.Eng Civil Engineering
4. B.Eng Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. B.Eng Information and Communication Technology
6. B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
7. B.Eng Mechatronics Engineering
8. B.Eng Metallurgical and Material Engineering
9. B.Eng Telecommunication Engineering
10. B.Sc Accounting
11. B.Sc Banking and Finance
12. B.Sc Business Administration
13. B.Sc Chemistry
14. B.Sc Computer Science
15. B.Sc Cyber Security
16. B.Sc Economics
17. B.Sc International Relations
18. B.Sc Marketing
19. B.Sc Mathematics
20. B.Sc Physics
21. B.Sc Physics with Electronics
22. B.Sc Statistics
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
1. ND Aircraft Engineering Technology
2. ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
3. ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
4. ND Civil Engineering Technology
5. ND Business Administration and Management
6. ND Explosive Ordnance Technology
. (strictly for military and vetted paramilitary personnel only)
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND).
1. HND Aircraft Engineering Technology (Airframe/Power Plant Option)
2. HND Aircraft Engineering Technology (Avionics Option)
3. HND Mechanical Engineering Technology (Manufacturing Option)
4. HND Mechanical Engineering Technology (Power and Plant Option)
5. HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
6. HND Purchasing and Supply
PRE-HND PROGRAMMES (PRE-HND).
1. Pre-HND Aircraft Engineering Technology
2. Pre-HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. Pre-HND Purchasing and Supply
1. PGD Aerospace Engineering
2. PGD Logistics and Supply Chain
3. PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering
4. PGD Construction Technology
5. M.Sc Aerospace Engineering
6. M.Sc Thermal Power
Minimum UTME Score for all degree programmes is 170 while that of diploma is 140.
RECRUITMENT REPORT is a reliable Job / Vacancy Site in Nigeria. Our goal is to provide you with the latest Jobs in Nigeria. We also provide adequate information that will aid you to qualify for any interview or job openings. Search For Jobs, vacancies, recruitments, career opportunities in Nigeria!
We share available/current job vacancies for job seekers who are interested to apply. We do not have any relationship with the employers. We can not assist any job seeker secure a job.
Our admins will NEVER call, text or email any of our members requesting for payment of any kind. Our services are Free of Charge.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. Thanks