Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
- Daily Reconciliation of Correspondence Bank Account Positions.
- Raising Journal Entries to update inflow and outflow of funds within all Correspondent Banks.
- Liquidity managment.
- Monthly remittances of Tax deductions for both Federal and Lagos State Tax Authorities.
- Maintenance of all Financial Documents.
- Preparation of Monthly Depreciation Schedule of the Banks’ Fixed Assets and monthly amortization of outstanding prepared expenses.
- To produce monthly, quarterly, half yearly financial reports of the organisation.
- Monitor budget preparation and ensure proper monitor of performance and report any derivation from plan.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities.
- Preparation of Month End Reconciliation of Correspondent Bank Account Positions.
- Keeping Track of Banks’ Investments in Treasury Bills, Time Deposits and Call Deposits and ensurring approval is obtained from the Head, Finance for either rollover or liquidation at Maturity.
- Daily Review of General Ledgers.
- Involved in budget preparation and implementation.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- HND /University Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Student Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN , ANAN
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services
- IFRS experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 24 – 30 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment
Job Title: IT Officer
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge on IT Infrastructure management
- Knowledge on Server Administration and Management
- Knowledge on Database Management and Administration
- Hands on experience in a programming or project management
- Build Business Logic of Software
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Can Design, Test, and Develop Solutions to Meet User Needs
- Network Management
- Systems installation and maintenance
- Linux Administrator.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.